Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Aranha
[Image: aranha.png]

Cause of all the controversy about this mod, I thought I'd provide an explanation of what it is.

Basically, Aranha is a mod that gives the game what the DMers in SAMP want to have; it does not only disable several bugs and glitches, but it gives new features to enhance the DM experience.
As of this moment, the current features are:
  • Custom data files for servers that makes it possible to alter weapons, vehicle handling settings, objects, surfaces, and more.
  • Removal of the SA:MP debug commands.
  • Anti-cheat that covers all major cheating methods in SA:MP.
  • SA:MP sync is slightly improved.
  • Fix for the "vector bug"; the vector bug affect the Y-axis in the aim when players doesn't have the same aspect ratio on the game.
  • Removal of GTA function that: gives you armour when you enter a SWAT truck, health from ambulance, shotugn from police car.
  • Infinite stamina and, because of the bad fire sync, fire proof for all players.
  • The very overpowered driver-driveby is disabled.
  • A few graphics enhancements to reduce lag are applied.
  • The joypad controller setting is disabled, because people use this as auto-aim.
  • The ability to disable the quick-reload bug and add a reload button.
  • A new much-wanted scripting function: OnPlayerTakeDamage( playerid, otherid, health_lost, armour_lost, reason, by_player, by_vehicle )
  • The frame limiter can be set to min. 25 as opposed to 20, which was abused.
  • Vehicles are invisible on the radar.

If you're gonna tell me this is a cheat, then you're just being silly.
dis is a fucking cheat!!!

Nah, seems nice man, im sure it'll bring some good fun for all players, i like the fact that it removes auto-aim, drive-by, and takes out the debug commands.
Pro cheats there Slice..

Anyway, suggestion which we spoke about:

If it's to be used as an anticheat for main deathmatch servers, is there a possibility to detect players who are editing the data any other way than the ORIGINAL data and instead of overwriting their data just kick them?
Yeah Jakez, don't worry bout it.

Btw, added a sexy logo i made lol.
Nice idea, hope to see more.
Sounds interesting.
How.
Client mod.
Promod for SA! :D
forgot to mention that you can run unedited data files to make this a near perfect anti cheat  O+