Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Problem with Zcmd's
Hello there,

I scripted a mode with Dcmd and strcmp commands and it worked but when I got a zcmd command admin system and combined it with my mode, It aight compiles but ingame Dcmd and strcmp commands doesn't work (SERVER: Unknown command.) so my question to the Professional scripters here that how could I make the 3 types of cmd's work on the mode or if there is a way to convert from Zcmd to Dcmd or strcmp commands) will be either good..

- [Ask]Xer0
ZCMD 'blocks' the OnPlayerCommandText callback (dcmd uses that too), you won't be able to use it anymore if you use ZCMD, so either choose strcmp/dcmd or ZCMD. (I prefer ZCMD)
So how could I convert the Zcmd's to Dcmd's or strcmp's

Is there any way? Because I use mostly OnPlayerCommandText cmds
Depends on how many commands you have. I think you'll have to convert them one by one.
(01-18-2011, 04:06 PM)thiaZ link Wrote:Depends on how many commands you have. I think you'll have to convert them one by one.
I do not know how to convert it.. can you tell me how or if you have a tutorial about converting zcmds to dcmds?
Removing OnPlayerCommandText and a quick search & replace should do that for you.
Ok then how could I convert the "strcmp" one's to zcmds? D:
Problem is solved.