Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Battlefield Scores
[Image: 114053957-4.jpg]
Played this really awesome game of squad deathmatch with Rien. As always, click for full size.

Tracing RPG on Infantry. This is a video I got when I fired a traced RPG onto infrantry, which I at the time had no idea actually worked. This isn't set up, though the sniperwookie there is Bloodster. :P

Traced RPG on Infantry. I let Rien trace and fire an RPG at me, just to see how it'd work.
[Image: dhemw5.jpg]

:D
Day later, so doublepost :D

[Image: 2br8g0.jpg]

Pretty damn good game :D
Bump

[Image: 116041073-4.jpg]
I finally managed to get all the insignias in Bad Company 2! *O*
*Bump for BF3!*

Two matches I played with Vinpower :):

[Image: gsGOI.png]

[Image: KI6Ws.png]
How the fuck did you get that many kills (Screen 1), I never get more than 20 kills and K/D of maybe 1.5.
I'd suggest Operation Metro w/ 64 players CQ as US-Marines. I always get stats of 10/0 in the first minutes and about 20+ at the end. You just have to hide between the escalators leading to base "B" and frag them all with your M4A1. Make sure you take the ammo specialization and that a medic is close to you! x)

How would you take screenshots btw? Print screen won't work here. :(
(11-02-2011, 09:20 AM)Turkey link Wrote: I'd suggest Operation Metro w/ 64 players CQ as US-Marines. I always get stats of 10/0 in the first minutes and about 20+ at the end. You just have to hide between the escalators leading to base "B" and frag them all with your M4A1. Make sure you take the ammo specialization and that a medic is close to you! x)

How would you take screenshots btw? Print screen won't work here. :(
Operation Metro TDM is really easy :p. You just have to keep running between buildings in. And I used Fraps.
[Image: YojKp.jpg]
[Image: 5Sc9r.jpg]

Merp.
(07-16-2011, 10:01 AM)Lithirm link Wrote: Bump

[Image: 116041073-4.jpg]
I finally managed to get all the insignias in Bad Company 2! *O*

WTF lot of illuminati messages-symbols

What u guys offering BF 3 to PC - XBOX - PS3 or MW3 to PC - XBOX - PS3 or just HALO to XBOX ??? ill buy one of them to one console whitch one should i do comment pleaseeeee