Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[table][tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]LIke[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Abel[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Country[/td][td]Mexico[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Age[/td][td]16[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][/table] -
[table][tr][td]Gender[/td][td]male[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]cod4 dunno... CrimeCraft but i dont really play it[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]late 2006[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]early 2008 late 2007[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Introduction
[/td][td] I started playing sa-mp when an old friend of mine show it to me we started playing on Novacain server where we always chose vagos so we went to Grove street because everybody fighted there, we got bored quickly so we moved to partyserver, but partyserver pretty much sucked until my friend found Little Whiteys server for my friend it was fun but not so much for me since i didn't know how to fight, around the time HsG was on LVP my friend move there, but I was bored and quited sa-mp so on christmas 2007 i decided to join LVP because i saw it on official list and decided to join for a while i played unregistered until 2008 decided to register.
I was playing on LVP one day when i met [LVM]Deathmetal something like that who invited me to join LVM so I did, later i met TEF, a month later a quited because the clan was pretty inactive at my timezone.I started flaming TEF at that time because dunno was fun.
I started to install sa-mp to some friends so i didin't have to play alone, so there was CMyB and [lBC]SnpDg which join me and started playing and "flaming tef" got banned a bunch of times, SnpDg stopped playing, so on early 2010 (after Lukz and FiNaL were kicked) I was invited to join TxC we were not that much skilled but a good friend of mine had asked me to and what the hell most of them speaked spanish. After the clan died i got inactive i believe, saw this newfag weezy on LVP I was chillin with CMyB talking on gangchat and weezy said we hacked because we talked spanish, so we killed hima couple of times, after that I went inactive.
Now im back from inactivity.
5iN....

thanks to all my boys
1. Nater
2. TEF
3. striker
4. Hurricaine
5. Kaboom
6. Muffin
7. Hu1jastin
8. gothicdolls (where are you man :( )

I know but im missing much but you know who u are :) [/td][/tr][/table]

modify it and remove the "text" thing if u want :/ and welcome
yeah i noticed.
Ah, you're new. Welcome to LVP!

Nah, I remember you playing already some time ago. Maybe you can write a longer story, because of the years you've played ;)
Welcome ! Have fun :)
Hi Me comes from mexico too
glĀ  :w
welcome/good luck ;)
nab :D
edited it a bit