Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hello :)
Hello ;)
Yo ;D
ohai chevy I remember you, I wasn't playing for like 1 and a half years, but i still remember you, even if I don't remember the nick i used to play with xD, I bet even if i told you u wouldn't remember....

anyways wb, and hope i see u again in LVP
A short visit I guess?
It been a month or so already since my last visit, wow time passes so fast actually. Well haven't been on the net as much, and latest news I have got married and I am getting old I guess 24 years old now very interesting used to play when I was 22 or so or even 21 can't even remember lol.

@Agent <3 <3 Long time indeed and i'm doing pretty well thanks. You still play actually surprising lots of people haven't quitted :).

@SolidRock :w I had to print out three pages to keep up with the reply in order.

@Maka Heyyy Keith long time bro how is things with you, and hopefully you're doing lot better than anytime :).

@Matthias Hey GTA_Rules :D doing well still breathing lol. Thanks for asking.

@TheWackedGuy *is confused*

@Blackbean same as above ^.

@Mark hey I do remember you of course xD my name holder :P.

@HoogerBooger hheyyyy I still remember you and remember whipping you sometimes too :P.

@Tpimp Yo.

@durrrr *refreshing memory* Loading....

@Danny Yo, haha haven't used the Photoshop since.... the Ice Age. lol I think I still can come up with some nice work there.

@AzKiller hey man :)

@TEF Hello Justin if I'm not wrong that's your name :) Congratulations on a damn 2.8k hours dude lol you are winner :P.

@Swift /ban come back in three days :P.

@azerty yo

@ion hello random :w

@Munch lol indeed well most of them I know at least  :P.

@Rein hey Rein, not much just enjoying life.

@Mark Lol I have't came back, it always been a visit and its always pretty nice not to forget the people who you had lots lots of fun with and give themk a short visit and never be a stranger :)

@Jay I love you too.

@Maddolis :) I am very surprised you still have the signature, that actually made me smile, hows things Maddo :)? still owning and kicking ingame as you've always been?

@TwistedDemon I might remember you :) afterall Hello to the person that still remember me I respect you for that.

@Sarge Hey sarge :)

@AzKiller hello again o.o

@KaBooM I probably remember this name not quiet sure, but why not if I knew your old nickname i probably remember you as I remember half the server lol.

@Danny yep :) it was a short visit.

@ALL LVP players Keep it nice job and I hope you all enjoy :)

Side note: I apology to bring this topic to the front page.
chevyyyy ! nice to see you dropping by on the forums :D Congratulations for getting married, I really hope you picked the right one, Sparky here !  O+ O+ O+
Hey, gratz for getting married. :w
Gratz getting married
Hey Chevy! Been a time since you was here.  O+

Good luck with the marriage and congratulations!  :+
Congratulations man :)