Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A/D Clan War Tournament
(08-21-2010, 06:44 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: if this tournament is actually happening ill talk to uL to see if we can sign up  ;)

Its not like any real clan would still want to play with/against ya after what happened  :w
(08-21-2010, 10:22 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Its not like any real clan would still want to play with/against ya after what happened  :w
lmfao, the only clans that have told us they wouldnt fight us are SAE and MOB (not 100% sure about mob but i think they did before), and the reason being is that they dont want to risk losing
you need to open your eyes a bit because you really don't know many "real clans"
(08-22-2010, 10:25 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: lmfao, the only clans that have told us they wouldnt fight us are SAE and MOB (not 100% sure about mob but i think they did before), and the reason being is that they dont want to risk losing
you need to open your eyes a bit because you really don't know many "real clans"
That isn't the reason, we've been doing tcw's every week, and so far, we havn't even lost a round yet.
(08-23-2010, 05:57 AM)H0lden link Wrote: That isn't the reason, we've been doing tcw's every week, and so far, we havn't even lost a round yet.
yeah but deatheater told us SAE wouldnt fight uL anymore  :roll:
I have no problems with uL vs SAE, as long as there'd be no rage :D
(08-25-2010, 07:45 AM)H0lden link Wrote: I have no problems with uL vs SAE, as long as there'd be no rage :D
tell that to your guys, last two times we had tcws it ended with rage :\
anyways this is offtopic so yaa
(08-21-2010, 10:22 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Its not like any real clan would still want to play with/against ya after what happened  :w
Looking to cause drama  :roll: Would've expected better from a LVP admin.
oshiiiit uL cheaters! 0.3b ul.exe, weapon.dat, sobeit and beachballs back in action!

Urban Legend's videos and screenshot proof of clean game is false. 0.3b has no effect on the mass produce of SA:MP hacks from the leet uL clan. "Real clans"...be afraid, be very afraid.
(08-27-2010, 01:18 AM)Jakez link Wrote: oshiiiit uL cheaters! 0.3b ul.exe, weapon.dat, sobeit and beachballs back in action!

Urban Legend's videos and screenshot proof of clean game is false. 0.3b has no effect on the mass produce of SA:MP hacks from the leet uL clan. "Real clans"...be afraid, be very afraid.

you mad or something?
If we all get together we can all get paid
We can all get high we can all get laid
With just a little compassion we can all just shine
No kids go hungry no child left behind
Why every time a leader steps outta line
We find cut down early before he hits his prime
Bob Marley never saw 35
JFK and Martian Luther both lost their minds, literally
Seriously read between the lines
Lincoln got a hot bullet parked from behind
So stay on the grind, pick up on the sign
Gotta let the Devil know that I'm taken back what's mine

Now ain't nobody here def dumb and blind
You we can see the clock is ticking we running out of time
These faggots ain't listening, they afraid to die
So they lie, what, lie, what, lie, what, lie

Let's work it out
[...]

@all post before mine: tl;rd
seriously tho, quit crying yalls

(08-27-2010, 01:18 AM)Jakez link Wrote: oshiiiit uL cheaters! 0.3b ul.exe, weapon.dat, sobeit and beachballs back in action!

the 0.3a ul.exe is forward-compatible with 0.3b...try actually reading all the posts in our cheat section before u go post nonsense.