Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Top 5 clan LvP
idc if BB waz the first clan or 100 just saying they ddnt achieve anythn in samp made me argue with u
BB did alot just bcz u used to fight/hate BB dznt mean that they havnt done anythn
and i ddnt mention the past and i rly dont care how much ive been in BB just sayin they ddnt achieve anythn is pathetic
(08-21-2010, 06:07 PM)Darkness link Wrote: idc if BB waz the first clan or 100 just saying they ddnt achieve anythn in samp made me argue with u
BB did alot just bcz u used to fight/hate BB dznt mean that they havnt done anythn
and i ddnt mention the past and i rly dont care how much ive been in BB just sayin they ddnt achieve anythn is pathetic
saying they are in top 5 clans of lvp would be more pathetic but ok
(08-21-2010, 06:25 PM)azerty link Wrote: saying they are in top 5 clans of lvp would be more pathetic but ok
idc if u put them in n the list or not just dnt sya they ddnt achieve and  since u cnt give good explanations why u ddnt put them
how pathetic people can act
wish to have the old times in LVP  :roll:

but yea, B&A and SiN, oldschool...
(08-21-2010, 12:14 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: Oldschool :

-B&A/OnB
-CT
-SiN
-SWK

Now that is a killer list ! ^ Good one Azkiller <3

About the argue about BB , altough that some of the members that were in BB and still are ,mostly of them were in B&A-OnB but they didnt get their "touch" into BB - Thats my opinion and I know that BB are here for 3 years now ? Correct me if im wrong .
yea BB since 3 years
I think [SWK], (UvH) and [MOB]
HC4L  :Y)
(08-22-2010, 07:07 AM)Darkness link Wrote: yea BB since 3 years

Lol I've been in [SWK] 2 years and SA-MP 3 years 8) :Y)
[sLK]
[BB]
[tHO]
[NB]
(UvH)