BA
SiN
SaW
B
HC4L

Now:
[SWK
UvH
sLK(some are still active and when they come in they make everyone know that they ain't no people to fuck around with.)
B
eF(GG)
Oldschool :

-B&A/OnB
-CT
-SiN
-SWK
(08-21-2010, 12:14 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: Oldschool :

-B&A/OnB
-CT
-SiN
-SWK

Chea and new school? _O- :Y)
Only clans older than us that have been in SA-MP that I know of is KFC and W
All time best clans on LVP :
B&A
W
SiN
SWK
UvH

sLK , NB are too inactive to be in top5

I see most of people adding clans like BB , T , eF , tHO  ... but for me  those clans haven't achieved anything special to be mentioned in top5 best clans .
excuse me ? BB havent achieved anythn ?
take a look at the website the prospects and awards and u will have a look wat BB achieved
not to mention how many clan wars BB did
(08-21-2010, 05:34 PM)Darkness link Wrote: excuse me ? BB havent achieved anythn ?
take a look at the website the prospects and awards and u will have a look wat BB achieved
not to mention how many clan wars BB did
they did nothing compared to the likes of W , SiN , BA , SWK , UVH , NB

It's not all about being active for 2 months or doing 15042 clanwars and winning them all .
All the clans i mentioned were here for more than 3-4 years and are still pwning ( except BA who closed months ago ) . All those clans mostly stand on their own and beat the hell outa each clan who come challenge them

Plus clans i mentioned owned lvp for years or did huge gangwars to take " control "
And you just cannot claim you are in the top 5 best clans of LVP while you've only been there for one year or maybe two  in wich you dind't realy pwn any other clan.