Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hate topic
I know there's a similar topic made by Jerome a while back here http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22227.0 but this is a bit different I think, wouldn't really consider it  a rage topic, you just simply state some things you hate/think are stupid, I'll go first..

I hate when in horror movies when the people are running away from the killer and always fall or when they have the chance to run away they always go back to save someone who ends up dying anyways. Can't they make something a bit more realistic?
I despise stupid people.
(07-26-2010, 04:29 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: I despise stupid people.

agreed
I find it annoying when people who I love and care for spend all of their time on Facebook, or more simply the internet. Makes you want to rip an Ethernet cable out of the wall and strangle someone with it's bits (lol).
I actually never quite got what was so amazing about Facebook...
(07-14-2010, 01:41 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: ehh I hate editing photos :r

I hate to not photoshop pictures afterwards!
I hate when someone takes shit way too far
(07-26-2010, 07:08 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: I hate when someone takes shit way too far

Yeah i hate it too when people crap their pants and take their shit in their pants with them to the store or to work. It makes them smell and all dirty!
i hate you all, you disgust me
(07-26-2010, 04:29 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: I despise stupid people.

That, followed by hating these little brats on TV singing about love and shit whilst they're twelve years old.