Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

*Hide and Seek* "Will you be found?"
nice event to bad i cant use that command haha  8)7
How are you going to ensure that no one moves or uses commands though, I know there will be crew and all, but it would be hard to watch everyone at the same time.
Well, i guess im the only one that doesnt get it.... hide and seek like in reallife but now on samp? Wouldnt that take ages to find a person with all those places and without minimap-icons, the ones that are not found just sit around waiting? and the ones that are found just sit around waiting for others to be found.... i dont get it.... please explane me better, thanx :?
Count me in.
(07-21-2010, 11:45 AM)captaint link Wrote: Well, i guess im the only one that doesnt get it.... hide and seek like in reallife but now on samp? Wouldnt that take ages to find a person with all those places and without minimap-icons, the ones that are not found just sit around waiting? and the ones that are found just sit around waiting for others to be found.... i dont get it.... please explane me better, thanx :?
I was trying to find a good way to explain this. I have did this before, but I can't really say what the rules are, because I'm sure they are probably a little different. So read what FiNaL posted.
Well you can move when you're hiding. Only your tag on the map is hidden so when you're found the searcher says your name in the chat(or when an admin is coming along he sees it himself) and the admin will unhide his name. That way you can see who is and is not found. When done in a virtual world and everyone not being too much of an ass, it's quite doable. :)
you say that i'm accepted, yet im not on the list
(07-21-2010, 06:27 PM)Daniel link Wrote: you say that i'm accepted, yet im not on the list
Terribly sorry.
I see one spot available add me please :D
(07-21-2010, 07:37 PM)Sadik link Wrote: I see one spot available add me please :D
Infinity spots, i just didnt wanna keep typing -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-