Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

bye bye samp (:
lol
(07-12-2010, 07:59 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: [Image: 5cablz.jpg]

Just get the fuck out already and stop flaming the crew just because they caught you. Honestly.

(And you have no right telling people where and where not to post.)
oh? says the tef that got caught by jerome hahaha  _O- fucking kid get out
(07-12-2010, 08:03 PM)LuKz link Wrote: oh? says the tef that got caught by jerome hahaha  _O- fucking kid get out

What's your age again?
(07-12-2010, 08:04 PM)Maka link Wrote: What's your age again?
point?
(07-12-2010, 08:03 PM)LuKz link Wrote: oh? says the tef that got caught by jerome hahaha  _O- fucking kid get out
Caught by Jerome? LMFAO! Oh dear Christ, that's amusing. Motherfucker, educate yourself before you come to me with some bullshit. I told Jerome, amongst others, that I used airbrake (once and when the server was completely empty except for me, if that matters to anyone) on the server to find a supposed minigun hidden within the Badlands. Now, I have no care in the world for absolutely any rumor going around—I simply don't give a fuck, quite frankly—but don't you dare lie straight to my face. I chose to leave the crew (estroe was debating it with the rest of the management, but I was on his side, so I suppose "we chose" would be more accurate) and I chose to ban myself.

Again, educate your ignorant self before you come to me with bullshit. You got that, newfag?
Finally
Atleast try and leave on a positive note LuKz
(07-12-2010, 08:06 PM)LuKz link Wrote: point?

Oh there's a huge point. Trust me.
Bye-bye.
(07-12-2010, 08:08 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: Caught by Jerome? LMFAO! Oh dear Christ, that's amusing. Motherfucker, educate yourself before you come to me with some bullshit. I told Jerome, amongst others, that I used airbrake (once and when the server was completely empty except for me, if that matters to anyone) on the server to find a supposed minigun hidden within the Badlands. Now, I have no care in the world for absolutely any rumor going around—I simply don't give a fuck, quite frankly—but don't you dare lie straight to my face. I chose to leave the crew (estroe was debating it with the rest of the management, but I was on his side, so I suppose "we chose" would be more accurate) and I chose to ban myself.

Again, educate your ignorant self before you come to me with bullshit. You got that, newfag?
LOL NEWFAG? fucking tef is funny i remember when u first became mod i said how does he get mod banned gfgf lol? newfag me more scum