Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LuKz
Nickname: LuKz
Date of the ban: like 5 mins ago
Suspected Reason: i rly dont kno in the thing it said "no damage"
Your IP address:74.71.62.10
I was the one who banned you. Sorry for the late ban, would have banned you 15 mins earlier already if i was logged in in my mod account.

Youve been banned for using cmds to get unhittable before.

Mind explaining me why 9 UvH's and 3 SAE's suddenly couldnt give you any damage at ALL while firing at you for 2 minutes straight?
With 12 skilled people (that can back me up, btw) shooting you nonstop you would think that atleast one of us could hit you within 2-3 minutes, dontya?

um,u guys cant aim? u guys were hitting me i did /hideme so u guys cant find me and u thought i used a cmd to avoid what i did was swam underwater and then i went to the ship but i died ofc before i could then i /taxi 0 when i died and told delic to tp to me u act like i was HHing pf why would i hh on a game srsly wow
(07-12-2010, 05:54 PM)LuKz link Wrote: um,u guys cant aim?

haha lol, yeah right, 9 UvH and 3 SAE cant aim

(07-12-2010, 05:54 PM)LuKz link Wrote: u act like i was HHing pf why would i hh on a game srsly wow

Maybe cos you have quite a cheating past, rite Hydro?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, 12 people can back my statement up
(07-12-2010, 06:00 PM)Hitman link Wrote: haha lol, yeah right, 9 UvH and 3 SAE cant aim

Maybe cos you have quite a cheating past, rite Hydro?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, 12 people can back my statement up
LOL im not hydro buddy and u cant ban me for that anyways ima talk to estroe faggot
May I just add that swearing won't help a thing?
i dont care he trying to say im hydro witch im not
(07-12-2010, 06:01 PM)LuKz link Wrote: faggot

Wont help you at all LuKz.

Just incase some Management is going to interfere, here's a list of people whove been there LIVE:

-(UvH)Hitman
-(UvH)FateTrip
-(UvH)Tw1st3r
-(UvH)XiZ
-(UvH)Unbreak
-(UvH)KrAyZiE
-(UvH)dEm0n
-(UvH)Skinny
-(UvH_P)DonFranco
-(UvH_P)Sadik
-[SAE]Grim
-[SAE]Ale
-[SAE[a]Holden

(07-12-2010, 06:08 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Wont help you at all LuKz.

Just incase some Management is going to interfere, here's a list of people whove been there LIVE:

-(UvH)Hitman
-(UvH)FateTrip
-(UvH)Tw1st3r
-(UvH)XiZ
-(UvH)Unbreak
-(UvH)KrAyZiE
-(UvH)dEm0n
-(UvH)Skinny
-(UvH_P)DonFranco
-(UvH_P)Sadik
-[SAE]Grim
-[SAE]Ale
-[SAE[a]Holden
it rly dont matter who was there i did take dmg but a very liltle and i sawm under water and then did /hideme so u guys cant see me and then i jumped up on the side and got shot and took dmg and ran back in the water i had half my armour left then holden sniped me and had half hp left so yah there is no way u can prove i did or didnt so i need to talk to estore k thx bia
You get that completely wrong. I dont have to prove that you did anything. You have to prove to me that you didnt. I know what I have seen, and so do my 12 friends.