Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LuKz
k i gatta ask u somthing (if u wernt on ur mod acc) how could u see my health go down?!?! and i did /hideme so u couldnt see it anyways so explain pl0x k thx
sorry to get into this mess but i was also there with /hideme on(which should be removed.) and it did indeed take a longtime for you to die,i am not accusing you but ye it was very odd...even watched you when you were about to die(48.02health left) u used taxi to avoid dead.  ;(
(07-12-2010, 06:35 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: sorry to get into this mess but i was also there with /hideme on(which should be removed.) and it did indeed take a longtime for you to die,i am not accusing you but ye it was very odd...even watched you when you were about to die(48.02health left) u used taxi to avoid dead.  ;(
xD he acts like i rly hacked rofl i dont rly think i should be banned thats why i need to talk to estroe he always trying to ban me had 12-13 ppl tp to me at 1 time
and tryed to kill me witched failed  _O-
(07-12-2010, 06:37 PM)LuKz link Wrote: he always trying to ban me

Am I? You wouldn't get any kicks or bans if you would simply obey the gameserver rules. You don't and therefore you receive punishment. Simple as that.

(07-12-2010, 06:37 PM)LuKz link Wrote: and tryed to kill me witched failed  _O-

I wonder why. Hint: thats why you're here appealing!
still didnt answer my question did u? hmmm
i used -thelameasscmd-
Pathetic...
(07-12-2010, 09:06 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Pathetic...
so?
(07-12-2010, 09:13 PM)LuKz link Wrote: so?

Ah, now we're finally admitting it?

Well.

Seeing as you said byebye to SA-MP already, I dont see any need in unbanning you  :w
"So?", k. I'm going to try to get your ass permbanned, you teached tons of people the command, and told them it decreased lag. Everyone who used it, had the same explanation "someone told me it was good for lag", "who?", "lukz".

Sorry for hijacking the ban Hitman, but I'm sure you feel the same :P.