Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP 2.92 - Finally released!
ok ok GO JAY, THIAZ AND CO.  *O* d:)b
(07-09-2010, 01:38 PM)MidNight link Wrote: ok ok GO JAY, THIAZ AND CO.  *O* d:)b
If you would have read the post you would have known Jay has quit lol
(07-09-2010, 01:38 PM)MidNight link Wrote: ok ok GO JAY, THIAZ AND CO.  *O* d:)b
Jay left..bright one
Thanks LVP developers

Get out. GET OUT!
Yah, thanks to all the devs for all the work done...

But quick question... this the Project Playground big update?  Because if it I have to say I'm very disappointed in it. I get the feeling it was scrapped and this update which has a fraction of things mentioned slapped on and back to the weekly/bi-weekly updates.

"Project Playground will be better than everything we've done before. We will add new features for all sorts of players. Do you like to fight? We will improve that. Do you like our current racesystem? Wait until Project Playground is finished, you will be amazed by the new features. Do you like to play with a some friends in a gang? Then you will love our new version. Are you a roleplayer? You will be blown away after we have finished this version.

I could go on forever about new features, but the only thing I can advise is to stay tuned, and eagerly wait for our next blogpost. We are very excited about this version, as is our betateam, and it will be a big improvement for everyone!"

Even more simple things like the vehicle layout and re-doing the basic property system which are LONG overdue and need to be done badly wasn't done.

Meh, expected so much more but don't take that as a negative. Easy for me to say that sitting here since I don't have to do any of the work, I have offered tho, so I don't feel too bad in letting my disappointment known of 'what could have been' :)
Well, the original plan was to develop an entire year long, and release is June-July 2011. Having the current playercount that would have meant the end of LVP. We changed plans, released what we have now and will do a bi-weekly update. One will contain bugfixes, the other new features.

We're hoping this way to slowly increase the playercount.
Still, we get to look forward to updates every couple of weeks, Wednesdays are always fun :)
Nice, a new update! Hope to be able to play soon, cause i like the drifting! (/my v ? you know how to keep us exited!) Keep up the good work guys  ;)
Good Job, LVP is more fun now :)