Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP 2.92 - Finally released!
drift system is the best feature EVER  :)
nice job guys
Sorry i couldn't make it Matthias, tried my best :p
Um, At the fight club there is to much lag, Because of the car's. Can u like do it for a different world or something or keep it like it was. And people like to grenade's a lot when i was trying to watch, And there is 1 bug i seen when i did /gang create ... then /gang color red darkness got the color pink, I got the color brown and i changed it to a different color, And it stil didn't work tried it 5 times.
Dammit!!! why o why do i have to work??? than to a bbq and than watch some rallydrivers nearby? I wanna play!!! Thanx devs!! Good luck Jay, thanx for all! Good luck devs with all the piss youll get about bugs this week (as seen post before thisone from Lukz) Cant wait for every new thing every 2 weeks, wow  :D
Awesome,drift system is w0w
(07-09-2010, 11:11 AM)LuKz link Wrote: Um, At the fight club there is to much lag, Because of the car's. Can u like do it for a different world or something or keep it like it was. And people like to grenade's a lot when i was trying to watch, And there is 1 bug i seen when i did /gang create ... then /gang color red darkness got the color pink, I got the color brown and i changed it to a different color, And it stil didn't work tried it 5 times.

Admins/Mods should jail guys who disturb the fightclub matches.
dont like it the FC lags like shit now during the gates..
theres still the anoying rejoin bug..
and what ws the reason for removing the death animation?
serously lol...
*O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*

thanks to all who worked on this :)
(07-09-2010, 01:01 PM)MidNight link Wrote: dont like it the FC lags like shit now during the gates..
theres still the anoying rejoin bug..
and what ws the reason for removing the death animation?
serously lol...

What kind of motivation are you giving the developers when you are just stating the negatives? This kind of reply would have been acceptable anywhere else except for here...