Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post Your fights here!!
(10-10-2010, 02:26 AM)Weezy link Wrote: "A fight here"
This guy is a total noob, he's just beginning and you take a video, seriously?

"the 11min vid"
It's just so lame, for me, your ping was 500-600-700-800, i couldn't even hit you let's do a rematch, and i'll take a vidoe this time, you'll see how warpy you are, sometime your there and sometime your here, lol..
Rematch? k.
Thats how xfire is made, thats why imam stop using it, because its shit -.-
When you don't record, i 10-0 you all the time :P
(10-07-2010, 10:52 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: gotta love the people who say using low draw distance is abusing...  _O-

Yeah Keanu_Reeves wannabe aka [uL]iMmOrTaL means lowering draw distance is NOT a hack so its allowed
Quote:Josue link=topic=25346.msg343419#msg343419 date=1286688807]
Yeah Keanu_Reeves wannabe aka [uL]iMmOrTaL means lowering draw distance is NOT a hack so its allowed
The fuck are you talking about? Of course its allowed, its a standard setting...really don't know if ur trying to insult me by saying im a wannabe, or if you're supporting what i said.  :roll:
If you're gonna call it cheating, i guess im a cheater because i used it when i had my old PC, and immo's PC is worse, so you give him shit when he's trying to actually make himself more hittable? anyways, what the fuck is so bad about it? there's no advantage at all.
(10-10-2010, 06:21 AM)Weezy link Wrote: When you don't record, i 10-0 you all the time :P
We will see when the rematch comes down....
(09-26-2010, 05:39 AM)H0lden link Wrote: And the reason he kicked me?

'Ask' yourself that, or just go ask evskiboy, w/e's cool.

But anyways, i've personally trained mAzz myself at ww, and he's improved lots at RW, i have all the thought in the world that he'd beat most atm.
  :>
(09-28-2010, 02:52 AM)KingJd link Wrote: sa-mp lvp duel HD
recorded this fight since it went quickly cause i found his hitbox :D, a lil bit laggy(ZyX3L) but ok fight

Why U Are Don't record the fight 2 u remmeber 4 - 1 -.-
Another fight with me and weezy.

Tpimp vs Weezy
lmme imagine you without the spas...............................................................LOL!