Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[PS3] PSN's
Add me on PS3 I got mw2 fifa 10 fifa 11 and cod 4 i will buy battlefield 2 soon dont have it yet
PSN: Sadik95
My bro brought a ps3, and guess what.. BFBC2 came free with the pack!

I got IV as well, so add me if you're up for a round > jmaserbakk

Just poke me on IRC when ever you want too.

Edit; When I registered n shit, it said I had to enter the ''VIP'' code, which makes you ''eligible for additional free downloadable content''.. And ofc I tried, but, for some reason it says the code is wrong or some type fails.. But I checked twice and so on, but still.. ''-code-'' That's how it should be written in, but it still fails for some reason.. Any ideas?  :)
Ty for the free vip code ^^
(11-04-2010, 05:35 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: My bro brought a ps3, and guess what.. BFBC2 came free with the pack!

I got IV as well, so add me if you're up for a round > jmaserbakk

Just poke me on IRC when ever you want too.

Edit; When I registered n shit, it said I had to enter the ''VIP'' code, which makes you ''eligible for additional free downloadable content''.. And ofc I tried, but, for some reason it says the code is wrong or some type fails.. But I checked twice and so on, but still.. asdasdasdasdThat's how it should be written in, but it still fails for some reason.. Any ideas?  :)
MAFO DONT WRITE UR CODE here rofl XD
Lol maffo.

Btw im to lazy add me fuckas if u wanna get wasted :)
PSN; Sadik95
(07-04-2010, 01:05 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Any of you guys play RDR? lol sorry for asking

HELL YEAH!
I play it very often with that noob Ryder who quit.
PSN: MindZFreakZ
add me if you wanna have some fun matches
(11-04-2010, 05:08 PM)Mercurial10 link Wrote: MAFO DONT WRITE UR CODE here rofl XD
lolplz....

Anyone have a clue? So, does it cost in some way if I don't enter the VIP code?
anyone wanna get wasted on mw2 sniper quick scope if so add me
PSN: Sadik95  8)
(11-05-2010, 08:24 PM)Sadik link Wrote: anyone wanna pwn me with quick scope? i suck at that but please learn me  8)
PSN: Sadik95  8)
rofl  :r
bought pes 11 today :D