Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Owned.
homeboy is a 6 year old fag  :r
well but no dubd that hes got some skills tho  :/
(06-30-2010, 06:37 PM)MidNight link Wrote: 2 shot reqires much more skill than normal 4 shot will ever need...

nah... if you can switch fast enough its like no-reload. ever fought a hacker w/o reload? he dont need any skills. just boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-dead
youre never be able to switch that fast that it coud match no realod,
even if youre game woud run at 1000 fps lol...
and yes i fought many times a no realod sawnoff hacker and they are preety much ez kills,
aslong they dont now how to lead aim, and i always pwn them with "-boom-boom-" or with /report  :w
he got owned  :o
(06-30-2010, 06:37 PM)MidNight link Wrote: 2 shot reqires much more skill than normal 4 shot will ever need...
not really, moving your mouse-wheel up and down after shooting 2-shot's is easy, 4shot requires more more skill with sawnoffs and uzis/tecs, + you need to know how to aim
Who are these two unheard off persons
who cares, its a good vid :Y)
well the [TSHC] is a Czech/Slovak clan that plays on the oficial NTP CZ/SK DM server(100 players per day, i play there sometimes)
and [P4F] is a German clan that playes on the [GER/ENG] DM|Stunt| w/e......
on both servers is 2-shot aloved so i go there when i wanna practice a bit ;)
nice vid. lol
havent ever heard of him