Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[TxC] TwIzTiD CL0wnZ
loooool that is the most offtopic post i have ever seen in my whole LVP life.  _O-
(06-29-2010, 02:14 AM)Ryder link Wrote: Can't we all get along :? ;( :'(
This thread is going, might read it from page 1 when i have the chance.
(06-30-2010, 09:34 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Fucking retard. How can you like something you don't know shit about?

Back Street boys doin' it again! You fucking douche. You're really proud, ain't you? People, he think he's smart.. So smart that he though he would look cool putting my quote on his signature which he failed himself in it. He where using my name ''Zhe''MaNiaC on his msn.. And for all this shit he have been saying, he uses it. I told him (faggot) to remove it (faggot) and he came up with this excuse that he found it on Xbox live people and other SA:MP (faggot) people using it, THAT'S where he got it from. Now, he continued saying these useless excuses which he clearly failed at because I know he have got the idea from me, which is quote obvious. (FAGGOT)

He turns in like if it was ME who failed, basically it was him all the way (faggot). Now once again girls, you show another Back Street Boys faggot try. gg.

omg..Your the one overeacting on a name?

And how should i know some nub would come fake  a member of ours in a clan war.
Always idiots ruining the fun of the game.
(07-01-2010, 12:28 AM)MaNi4C link Wrote: omg..Your the one overeacting on a name?

some nub? f0rce could rape all of your clan easily. he only did that so u guys could play a 3v3, afterall it was a TCW not and actual clan war
(07-01-2010, 12:46 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: some nub? f0rce could rape all of your clan easily. he only did that so u guys could play a 3v3, afterall it was a TCW not and actual clan war

I dont care he shouldent fake members.
you shouldn't tcw a clan and then record it as a win/loss...
(07-01-2010, 12:50 AM)H0lden link Wrote: you shouldn't tcw a clan and then record it as a win/loss...

I wasent there because i had pc problems but someone notified that we won a clan war,so i added it.
(07-01-2010, 12:46 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: some nub? f0rce could rape all of your clan easily. he only did that so u guys could play a 3v3, afterall it was a TCW not and actual clan war
Kiss Ass

EDIT: Sorry for uselessly using only 2 words in a post but its useless to use more for keanu.
(07-01-2010, 12:28 AM)MaNi4C link Wrote: omg..Your the one overeacting on a name?

You(faggot) deep(faggot) shit(faggot), fucking(faggot) wannabe(faggot).

Learn from the best. .In law & order we trust.
(07-01-2010, 01:19 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: You(faggot) deep(faggot) shit(faggot), fucking(faggot) wannabe(faggot).

Learn from the best. .In law & order we trust.
-,-"