Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Screen problem
I got a new screen today, and I want it to be in use like I run SAMP on the other screen(nr2) witch is being controlled from N1 screen. Like, I if I see someone at msn while I play I just esc and take the mouse over the other screen.. It works, but when I do it and click on someone (nr1 screen) SAMP on (nr2 screen) minimizes back to the desktop.. I know I tried the same before and It worked, but now I got problems.. Any solutions?  :P
Run samp in windowed mode.
(06-13-2010, 03:55 PM)Jordi link Wrote: Run samp in windowed mode.
May you explain how I do that? Jordi  O+
(06-13-2010, 03:55 PM)Jordi link Wrote: Run samp in windowed mode.

even if your in windowed mode, your game will freeze on monitor 1 if monitor 2 is active.

PS: windowed mode is ALT+ENTER
(06-13-2010, 04:02 PM)Hitman link Wrote: even if your in windowed mode, your game will freeze on monitor 1 if monitor 2 is active.

PS: windowed mode is ALT+ENTER
Oh, it's working, thanks!

But there's one more problem, how do I fix the graphic? It kinda got fucked even trough I have the same graphic settings on the screen NR2 witch I'm running SAMP on..
Yeah switching monitors always cause's issues with GTASA, for a fullscreen fix delete gta_sa.set in X:\Users\User\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files
Switching between monitors always caueses problems. I'm running 3 24" screen here off the one machine and bascially theres no easy way to switch between displays within 95% of games because as soon as you do the game will minimise.

Can either play the game in a window (which impacts performace) or learn to live with the fact that multi displays arn't meant for the vast majority of games, they only offer an advantage when running loads of applications within windows.

Also, if your display resolution on your monitors for a game is different than the the other display, the other display will lower itself, therefore mess up the window positions for apps you want to monitor on the 2nd display.

Its annoying, I'd love a driver/application that allowed you to press a button and allow you to interact with your other screens without minimising or impacting your 'main screen' where your gam is running, but there is none.  The reason being is when you're in a game 99.9% of people use the mouse to look around..so if you where playing a FPS to look left it would automaticly move the mouse to the screen on the left therefore impacting the range of you looking left on the main(game) screen.  Very annoying, but thats the way it is.