Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Google TV
TV meets Web. Web meets TV.

I don't know what to make of it right now... It's a lot of information to take in all at once, especially after watching all of the related Google TV videos on their YouTube channel. Partnered with Intel, Sony, Logitech, Best Buy, DISH Network, there really is no limit to how big Google TV could be in the not so distant future. But in order to really get excited about it, understand how it works, and what it offers, check out more videos on their YouTube channel.

Introducing Google TV

Google I/O 2010 - Keynote Day 2 Android Demo, pt. 1
Or I could use Virgin Media's 'TV choice on demand' or 'Catch up on demand' ooor use it's built-in recording option. And if I want to surf the net on my computer.. just connect my tower to the TV with one lead.

Without having to buy a new TV or a box in order to do basicly what Virgin Media does for free with it's services.
^ Same with my cable company. Got programs/movies set to record so I can watch them when I want. If I want to do stuff internet wise on a big screen I just move my head closer to the monitor.
lame i thought it was gonna be TV on the internet, this isn't really anything new
It's up to the developers out there to create some cool software and applications for it. Let's hope they come up with something new and exciting...
Here's a new video they released today, I think it explains everything a little better than their previous videos.

What is Google TV?