Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Onlive
You cant compare steam as of now, onlive just came out and steam been out for ages.

[Image: steam.gif]

rofl ^
I suppose that when it's released in Europe I'd use it to see what the mechanics of a certain game are like, and if I like it, I'll ahem, 'buy' it. :)
http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/32981

just want to mention the comments, fucking hilarious  _O-

"Steam is a big steamy pile of fly attracting horse shit and I would gladly give up gaming then continue to use this shitty product from the idiots over at Valve."

"Steam is a good idea, but it causes more problems then good among the majority using it."

"I bet that happy folks over at steam don't come out and tell you that they are cataloging every thing on your hard drives do they? This is scary, steam needs to be stopped, and shut down if this is the way they will conduct business."

"Amen to that. Steam = spyware and thats the bottom line."

"But, I cant think of anything except, VALVE YOU SUCK. I am so tired of these release and patch business models that I could puke.
Way to drop the ball. Not only could you not supply the content, but your sorry excuse of a full install release was/is so buggy, tons of people are deleting this crapware as I type this."