Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Looking for games with stories!
(06-07-2010, 10:45 AM)H0lden link Wrote: Manhunt
Amazing story. Maybe Manhunt 2
Im going to suggest games that are EXTREMELY fun but since their old school, graphics arent going to be amazing.

Manhut. I havent played it yet but i heard its a great game. PS2

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy  < One of the most beautiful games i have ever played in my life. I would trade any story line game for this, it is very fun, addictive, and amazing. The story is interesting and its really really fun. PS2

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time < Another beautiful game. Very adventoures and fun to play. Lots of shit you can do here. N64, Emulator

Max Payne 1 & 2 < The title speaks for itself. THIS IS A MUST PLAY!!!!! PC, PS2

Pokemon Fire red < Your usual Pokemon, fun to play when your bored.  GBA (Gameboy Advance), Emulator

Luigis Mansion < Very very very fun game. Its very adventoures and exciting to play. Lots of funny moments.  Gamecube, possible Emulator

Gears Of War 1 & 2 < Title speaks for itself. Xbox 360

Resistance: Fall of Man < Very fun game with a good story. PS3

Metroid Fusion < Very fun game, and adventoures. GBA, Emulator

These games are very fun, try them if you can. I do not encourage you to illegally download any of these games and/or use emulators to play. Do as your own risk. Your responsibility.

I will soon add more when they come to my mind :P
God of War.
FarCry2? Not the best game play in the world, but its a decent game. Oh and Crysis/warhead
(06-08-2010, 08:33 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: FarCry2? Not the best game play in the world, but its a decent game. Oh and Crysis/warhead

Lol, I'd be lucky if any of those games even started up on my computer.
(06-08-2010, 03:01 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Max Payne 1 & 2 < The title speaks for itself. THIS IS A MUST PLAY!!!!! PC, PS2
i truly agree with this, these games are fucking wicked. gotta love the bullet time..
(06-08-2010, 09:57 AM)Dan_ link Wrote: Lol, I'd be lucky if any of those games even started up on my computer.

FarCry 2, if you get it running you actually get a stable FPS, and if you only have like 15FPS its actually still very playable suprisingly. (4:30AM Grammar fail).
True
Spyro & Bandicoot. lol.
(06-10-2010, 12:39 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: FarCry 2, if you get it running you actually get a stable FPS, and if you only have like 15FPS its actually still very playable suprisingly. (4:30AM Grammar fail).

[Image: mf_rf_2.gif]