Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Crosshairs
[Image: Untitled-2-2.png]
[table]
[tr][td]Name[/td][td]Screenshot[/td][td]Download[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Red crosshair:[/td][td][Image: enb2010_6_6_21_43_48.jpg][/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Purple crosshair:[/td][td][Image: enb2010_6_6_21_48_20.jpg][/td][td]Download removed[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Blue crosshair:[/td][td][Image: enb2010_6_6_21_59_32.jpg][/td][td]Download removed[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Orange crosshair:[/td][td][Image: Untitled-3.png][/td][td]Download removed[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Red crosshair with a circle:[/td][td][Image: Untitled-1-2.png][/td][td]Download removed[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Vicy city crosshair:[/td][td][Image: enb2010_6_6_23_1_24.jpg][/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Vicy city crosshair 2:[/td][td][Image: Untitled-2-1.png][/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Vicy city crosshair 3:[/td][td][Image: Untitled-2.png][/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Sniper crosshair:[/td][td]Click here for an image[/td][td]Download removed[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]My special crosshair ♥[/td][td][Image: Naamloos4.png][/td][td]Click here[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Best crosshair evah! ♥♥[/td][td][Image: ex.png?t=1306255413][/td][td]x[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Small original crosshair[/td][td]No image available[/td][td]Download removed[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Q: Where do i need to put the modded hud.txd?
A: You need to replace the modded hud.txd with the hud.txd in GTASA/models/hud.txd (GTASA is your GTA SA folder)

Q: How do I make my own crosshair?
A: (You need TXDworkshop and Photoshop or Grimp)
(05-16-2010, 11:22 AM)guillaume link Wrote: Go to your GTA SA folder > models > hud.txd, copy that to somewhere and open it with TXDworkshop.
When you did that you need to klick on the 4th image (siteM16), press on the Export button and sellect PNG and save it somewhere.
Open Photoshop (Don't close TXDworkshop) and edit siteM16.png, when you're done: save the image and close Photoshop and go back to TXDworkshop.
Press the Import button and go to your edited siteM16.png, then press "Save TXD".
Now the last step: Close TXDworkshop and copy the edited hud.txd to the location in the first stap (GTA SA/models/hud.txd)

Let's hope you like it. :P
nice crosshair copyer :P, btw Guillaume i have a problem when modding it

[Image: MODDINGGONEWRONG.png]

ok this is what i did, after i re edit it, i saved it as siteM16.txd.png is that wrong? :O
Nice crosshair , but i have a better ones , its private tho. 8)

Edit: btw klick spell "click"
(06-06-2010, 11:36 PM)Kot link Wrote: btw Guillaume i have a problem when modding i

ok this is what i did, after i re edit it, i saved it as siteM16.txd.png is that wrong? :O
Open it as administator. ;)
(06-06-2010, 11:36 PM)Kot link Wrote: nice crosshair copyer :P,
Copyer? I made them by my own, and the sniper crosshair is just inspired by Grim's sniper mod.
(06-06-2010, 11:38 PM)KiDd_Cz link Wrote: Nice crosshair , but i have a better ones , its private tho. 8)

Edit: btw klick spell "click"
Edited :P
like omg im finally modding the crosshair, i luv u.. no homo
yo guill bro can u send me a link to download the purple crosshair?
(06-07-2010, 03:33 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote: yo guill bro can u send me a link to download the purple crosshair?
You can find the download links at the right side of the topic...
They're nice.
(06-08-2010, 08:35 AM)H0lden link Wrote: They're nice.

yap realy nice
Thanks man!