Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[denied] unbann please!! really no cheat
Nickname: pcg600
Date of the ban: 07 July 2007 6:13 or later
Suspected Reason: health cheat
Your IP address: 189.134.179.195

sorry but can somebody tell me why i was banned????

look i was i the sex shop and i wanted to buy it but then i was fetched or somethig like that, well then i left the computer for a while  and when i came back the screen said you are banned reason health cheat!!!!!  and men i aint a cheater!!!  and i coudnt have written that cheat because i was far from the computer
i love this server and i have followed all of ur rules and this is my second day playing please unbann!!      :'( :'( :'(
Hi.

I recieved a report of a healthcheat. I found you in the sexshop. You wouldn't die. So, I fetched you. If paused, you shouldn't move. But you did, meaning you weren't paused.

I fetched you outside, and you started running around, still not dying. Someone else was with me also, so it wasn't a desync.

Can you explain this please?
hi again :D
mmm...a report?? , well i dont remember figthing at anyone because at that moment i was in a slow computer so if i heard any shots i started runnig cause there maybe  some lag. I saw somebody in a chopper and i went to the sex shop, then i checked how much was it, i had like 5000 jaja and  the shop costs a lot more so then my mom called and i left the computer for a few secs when i returned the screen said that i was banned and  the reason was a health cheat look men there must be a mistake i dont have trainers and i dont use cheats, also i had no figths  at that moment, so the guy that reported me must have confused the id or something, if u want i wont log in until i get to  a faster computer but plz unbann me  :'( :'(
Except, if you walked away paused, I shouldn't be able to fetch you... And if you walked away unpaused, you should die.

Also, he (the reporter) was there with me. We were both shooting alot. He got the id right...
look men i really dont know what happened there, i dont remember being shot  i swear im not a cheater, look as i told u that could be lag-made, my computer was super slow and my connection was kind of laggy,  that happens some times with xbox live when i pay gears of war with lag u can die u can see the crimson omen an still walk for a little afther u die maybe if u guys waited for a while u might see me die.
By any chance did your brother load any cheats while you were away?

We've decided to deny your unban request I'm afraid. Your story doesn't seem to match up with why you didn't die. We've ruled out anything like pausing, and desync, but still you didn't die.

Denied.