Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Paul Gray, the bassist with US metal band Slipknot is dead
(05-25-2010, 11:06 AM)Nater link Wrote: change the name to they are "nu metal" band :+
Fuck genres.

Never liked slipknot after the first 2 albums, but ah yea its a sad loss nevertheless (38 years old man)
get the fuck off this topic if u dont like them dickweed
Oh, RIP Paul  :N
I dont really like Slipknot, but still its a loss. rip
Good Riddance.  I remember a few years ago he was off his head on cocaine, drink and weed and drove through a red light crashing into someone.

Alot of people, myself included, have had close people injured or killed due to people driving like fools when wasted.  So as soon as that happened my opinion of him was lowered to a status below a rat.

Hearing of his death actually brings a feeling of satisfaction.  Not towards his friends and family however as it is a sad time for them, but for humanity in gerneral, meh. Maybe there is such a thing as Karma afterall
<3 slipknot  ;(

cant forget this loss :( RIP
bubbles fack off we dont care about ur emoness and read my post above a couple
(05-25-2010, 05:04 PM)bubbles link Wrote: Good Riddance.  I remember a few years ago he was off his head on cocaine, drink and weed and drove through a red light crashing into someone.

Alot of people, myself included, have had close people injured or killed due to people driving like fools when wasted.  So as soon as that happened my opinion of him was lowered to a status below a rat.

Hearing of his death actually brings a feeling of satisfaction.  Not towards his friends and family however as it is a sad time for them, but for humanity in gerneral, meh. Maybe there is such a thing as Karma afterall
if you really don't care about him dieing, i feel sorry for you.
bubbles

u love pestering everywhere.

nater was right.
Pestering, heh.

I'm entitled to my opinion just as all of you are. Women have equal rights now.