Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP vs. LW (Walk Weapons) team
Just put Jakez and Zoot out of that list..
Hey why not getting rid of all the restrictions regarding the number of players, let's just see which side can gather more players and let the shootout begin. Like a proper war. No need for this gay clanwar bollocks.
+1
sounds good Mr.Booger :)
(05-28-2010, 01:31 PM)Jean-Mi link Wrote:Just put Zale and Zoot out of that list..

Why Zale? hes been playing LVP longer than you...
Meant Jakez sorry.
(05-28-2010, 01:30 PM)Jay link Wrote:No offence Darius, but this indeed is LVP vs LWs, it's not a clan war. Perhaps we should introduce a new rule: Only regulars.

Now we need to decide on someone new to handle the WW part. I'll see if we can get a sub forum set up for this tomorrow.
Maybe someone should make a post, and we'll all discuss names and shit, then we just make a poll, so everyone gets a fair go...But i reckon Darius was pretty good at making teams

(05-28-2010, 01:40 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Hey why not getting rid of all the restrictions regarding the number of players, let's just see which side can gather more players and let the shootout begin. Like a proper war. No need for this gay clanwar bollocks.
tbh, that actually, sounds great  ;)

As far as I see the civil war started here . from that list I've only seen three of them in the LVP . Why do not select players LVP . so please LVP players rights dont get. Our goal is not only to defeat. Our aim is to defeat the right

add them

Darkfire

dEm0N

Jay

ZyK.tHO

Lastrace

OK darius as i see you didnt add me :P
We can meet on uL server tomorrow for a couple duels.
Sign me up: [e[K]z]Jo[Z]e