Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When we fight?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
18 th of June
32.00%
8 32.00%
19 th of June
68.00%
17 68.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LVP vs LW ( LVP Team List )
Friends, next month will be the battle of LVP and lw. I'm more or less know who how to fight . But given time who can fight among themselves under this topic would be satisfied if indicated. Thanks
[size=14]

Click for countdown
[/size]

LVP RW TEAM LIST

tHO DantHO [size=2]POSITIVE

[/size]
tHO İoutHO INDEFINITE

[sLK] Fat_Cobra INDEFINITE

tHO ZyK.tHO POSITIVE

[sLK] Thug POSITIVE

[Onb] Hoffpop POSITIVE

[T] by_karizma POSITIVE

[T] LastRace INDEFINITE

[size=6]RESERVES

[/size]
[sLK] Darkfire INDEFINITE

(UVHp) Unbreak POSITIVE

tHO iLz.tHO INDEFINITE

tHO LiteZtHO POSITIVE

[BB] Darkness POSITIVE

[BB]  ZheMafo [size=2]NEGATIVE[/size]

[sLK]  Violax [size=2]NEGATIVE[/size]
To find the best qualification for those who will be fighting

rw fighters just listed.

Please provide your name and enter the date when you can fight.

NEWS: We must determine within three days. Please vote only those who get listed

NEWS: We have identified week. Which day?
I'd be able to make it at 18-19th and 25-26th
(05-23-2010, 11:43 PM)H0lden link Wrote: I'd be able to make it at 18-19th and 25-26th

holden, long time no see you in a fight. We need to see how you are fighting
sure, i'll duel you when i get home from school
As I stated in the main post I'd be interested. But I don't know if its just a dual/fighting competition between good players or something a bit bigger as an 1 hour free for all that allows carbombing.

I have a feeling its for fighting type people apposed to including things like carbombs, that cost money (and also time) and therefore a system would have to be scripted or rules placed on bombs and LW's precious rhino would need to be sorted out beforehand... so, all I'm saying is IF its going to be a bit bigger than a few players DM'ing each other I'll be more than happy to offer my support along with CUNT to LVP in certain ways :)
(05-24-2010, 12:22 AM)bubbles link Wrote: As I stated in the main post I'd be interested. But I don't know if its just a dual/fighting competition between good players or something a bit bigger as an 1 hour free for all that allows carbombing.

I have a feeling its for fighting type people apposed to including things like carbombs, that cost money (and also time) and therefore a system would have to be scripted or rules placed on bombs and LW's precious rhino would need to be sorted out beforehand... so, all I'm saying is IF its going to be a bit bigger than a few players DM'ing each other I'll be more than happy to offer my support along with CUNT to LVP in certain ways :)
go away
(05-24-2010, 12:22 AM)bubbles link Wrote: As I stated in the main post I'd be interested. But I don't know if its just a dual/fighting competition between good players or something a bit bigger as an 1 hour free for all that allows carbombing.

u are fuckin hilarious
i think i'd be avaible those dates.
Are you added to the list Daniel
(05-24-2010, 12:49 PM)karizma link Wrote: Are you added to the list Daniel

DantHO is my ingame name but ok. :+ and DaNi3L if you dont add tags.