Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When we fight?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
18 th of June
32.00%
8 32.00%
19 th of June
68.00%
17 68.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

LVP vs LW ( LVP Team List )
(06-28-2010, 12:53 PM)karizma link Wrote: They did not come
and?
(06-28-2010, 12:53 PM)karizma link Wrote: They did not come
no one did, this event fails
we need a better organizer
lol they said we didn't come
(06-29-2010, 12:30 AM)KingJd link Wrote: lol they said we didn't come
they didnt come too  8)7
Biggest fail ever, i saw on LVP forum the countdown for the war was like 2 hours and LW countdown was 10 mins last time i checked. And the server wasn't even up running.  :w
(06-29-2010, 12:30 AM)KingJd link Wrote: lol they said we didn't come
Noone came since there was no server  8)7
People falling through the floor. BAHAHA, im guessing it was a LW scriptor?
(06-29-2010, 04:48 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: People falling through the floor. BAHAHA, im guessing it was a LW scriptor?
lw & lvp developer.
(06-29-2010, 04:48 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: People falling through the floor. BAHAHA, im guessing it was a LW scriptor?
self owned

Fucking typical really, LVP players saying it was LW's fault and vice versa. Wasn't either the team organizers, nor the scripters. The gamemode should've been done time before the event was even announced. I don't quite understand what happened with the misunderstanding on the date. I know I put at some point '7' instead of '7pm' in the countdown, but the actual text announcing it was pretty clear.. Also it said '7pm GMT +1 British time' British time is GMT, not GMT +1 afaik, so that's what time LW had for the event (already postponed once). In any case, it wouldn't have mattered if everyone had been there at the same time, no server, no match.
Was a nice idea, maybe some other time when everyone has cooled down.