Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zombie Survival Sheet
(05-24-2010, 01:49 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: I doubt LVP even know what LOIC, nor know how to organize enough to hit Fox news, ruin lifes and bring down Second Life for a week.

Just continue to fiddle faddle around the lil over-protected community you find in the strees of Los Santos. :)

Owh guys! I found a gif of a guy who had his arms pulled off! Wanna see?  :D :D :D
ffs it's newfags like u who are the cancer killing /b/. "yay look at me I found 4chan, lulz epic lulz moar epic win!!1!". Someone needs to hit u fucking hard in the head.
(05-24-2010, 12:28 PM)IDmad link Wrote: ffs it's newfags like u who are the cancer killing /b/. "yay look at me I found 4chan, lulz epic lulz moar epic win!!1!". Someone needs to hit u fucking hard in the head.
the oldfag speaks the truth
[Image: 2wnmmxj.jpg]
Where did these 5 pages of bullshit come from?

Lololol @ you 4chan lurkers on here, please divert back to your mother's basement.
(05-24-2010, 12:28 PM)IDmad link Wrote: ffs it's newfags like u who are the cancer killing /b/. "yay look at me I found 4chan, lulz epic lulz moar epic win!!1!". Someone needs to hit u fucking hard in the head.

its fags like u who think /b/ is everything, other than just an imageboard

you people make a bigger deal out of 4chan or /b/ than it already needs
yes i post on /b/ frequently but i dont go around saying look at me im cool i post on /b/
(05-24-2010, 04:18 AM)Tpimp1 link Wrote: Why you still flaming at people Fag_Cobra?

Buhahaha.
(05-24-2010, 08:58 PM)Zodiac. link Wrote: its fags like u who think /b/ is everything, other than just an imageboard

you people make a bigger deal out of 4chan or /b/ than it already needs
yes i post on /b/ frequently but i dont go around saying look at me im cool i post on /b/
and when did I go around yelling I'm posting on 4chan? Only ppl who've just found it out and go around yelling about it piss me off. And I agree ppl make too big of a deal about 4chan anyways
/close already? Or at least rename this to the "4chan bashing thread".