Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] SA-MP/LVP Crashing
(05-23-2010, 10:53 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: I'm interested in why SA-MP is crashing so often
Timeouts?

EDIT: I looked over the entire topic, I didn't see you mention 'timeouts'. If you did, please quote it.
If you're gonna use that attitude towards people that are trying to help you, then I wouldn't be surprised if everyone tells you to piss off.

Just a simple "No, and I explained that already" will do, instead of going apeshit on those offering assistance.
Couldn't have said it better :P
Quote:I am running 100% unmodded right now and draw distance all the way down, a few months ago I never crashed it all. now it seems like a 1-2 time a day thing, and also people crashing like every 5 minutes is interesting me too. Earlier when I was temp and I was in a red infernus with tpimp, junior and isabella around a bunch of cars and I'm wondering if its the "new old" vehicle layout's random car coloring.

[Edit] I just read over what you said clearly "timeouts" is in the same matter of crashing in this case.

:>

This isn't a topic about me timing out/crashing, I was pointing out that when your online it seems like someone times out/crashes every 10 minutes and this was not happening a few months ago. The point of this topic is why did this start happening?

Clear Enough?
Yep, thanks.

Either way, only timeouts I'm getting is because of my fail internet. When I timeout on SA-MP, I timeout on IRC, MSN, Steam.. etc as well
(05-26-2010, 01:59 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: :>

This isn't a topic about me timing out/crashing, I was pointing out that when your online it seems like someone times out/crashes every 10 minutes and this was not happening a few months ago. The point of this topic is why did this start happening?

Clear Enough?
Somewhat judging by the replies in this topic I can say that crashes are rare for regular people. So probably the word "timeout" demonstrates internet connection loss.
Ya,SAMP barely crashes anymore
Back when I still played, I hadn't crashed a single time on Windows 7 and SA:MP 0.3. Just saying.
The only times I've ever crashed on the latest SA-MP is on my main server when testing stuff, using the odd mod (I don't mod like I used to, though).
Although, I still crash in fist fights like I used to.

I don't think I've ever crashed on LVP or any other servers, but then again I'm not active so maybe I will crash now.