Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] SA-MP/LVP Crashing
(05-23-2010, 10:48 PM)Jay link Wrote: Yeah, I'm very inactive atm.

I know your a busy jay. :')

Still waiting for 3.0.
yeh its odd :S most of u have uber PC's could they be running to hot or is it sumthing to do with client?
Same thing here NaTeR. Got a €400 laptop that runs SA-MP with 25-30 FPS, and I barely crash.
I last crashed when I was using 0.2X (which was, months ago). Since then I haven't crashed, even in other servers.
I'm even running this stuff on a mac and haven't crashed in months.
I run it on a crappy laptop, and it's pretty fine. I only crash sometimes because of stupid vista! (when i minimize :roll:)
some mods could make u crash and fuck ur game up :+ does anything pop up when u crash?
(05-25-2010, 08:41 AM)LuKz link Wrote: some mods could make u crash and fuck ur game up :+ does anything pop up when u crash?

DUDE fucking /facepalm I already told you this topic was made BEFORE I installed those mods.

And I was talking about timeouts not crash's and I stated in a previous post.*
Get the crash adresses and ask on the SA-MP forums? Maybe they can figure out what is crashing you.
(05-25-2010, 08:39 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Get the crash adresses and ask on the SA-MP forums? Maybe they can figure out what is crashing you.

(05-25-2010, 08:37 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: DUDE fucking /facepalm I already told you this topic was made BEFORE I installed those mods.

And I was talking about timeouts not crash's and I stated in a previous post.