Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fight Club Tournament
(07-21-2010, 03:36 PM)SAFC link Wrote: There was no nades, I was undercover at the time, nobody else around the FC while they were fighting. I think LastRace was watching though too.

There where, before the FC they where nading, exploding cars or w/e

@Ryder weird he refused to fight cause at BB server he was ok with it, we even tryed to meet the other day.
(07-21-2010, 03:37 PM)Daniel link Wrote: There where, before the FC they where nading, exploding cars or w/e

@Ryder weird he refused to fight cause at BB server he was ok with it, we even tryed to meet the other day.

But no nading or exploding during the fights, and cars can't be diven into FC anyway.
(07-21-2010, 03:41 PM)SAFC link Wrote: But no nading or exploding during the fights, and cars can't be diven into FC anyway.

sigh... i dont mean cars drive in the fc.

The FC was in world 0 when we did our fights, they where nading i'm not blind, else i wouldnt get shoved up sometimes, you didn't saw it in my view as fighter.
Never mind guys i'll rematch , i'll pm Daniel with the time.
(07-21-2010, 03:46 PM)XrAy link Wrote: Never mind guys i'll rematch , i'll pm Daniel with the time.

Thank you :)
Xray won, no doubt he'll win this tourny, couldnt hit you good, but good job :Y)
RW: [BB]XrAy 5 - 0 DantHO
WW: [BB]XrAy 3 - 2 DantHO

FUCKING WIN AWESOME XrAy!!!!!!!!  *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*
nice XrAy u did a nice JOB m8 :D
Nice XrAy mate! :)
Tournament Tree has been updated.

Mafo and LuC have 3 days to do their fights.