Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Games For Windows Live on GTA:EFLC
So last night me and Blackbean tried out EFLC (Ballad of Gay Tony). I must say that actually it's a little bit better than the original IV. What makes it better, is that it takes less resources than IV, this means it's lagging less. Played without patches. But the shittiest thing is - I installed it, and it gave me _lots_ of updates on GFWL. After it downloaded my profile, it said an update is available would you like it install it, I hit yes, and then... yeah, you can guess, it got stuq. Any solutions? Am running XP.
(05-21-2010, 03:30 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: I bought it mainly cause here IV is still at the same price of EFLC, and since I played IV quite a lot on PS3, I wanted something different. It includes new multiplayer features too in addition to the old ones, and it *should* (I hope so) work with IV:MP as good as IV, or atl that's what the Gamespot shop assistant told meĀ  :roll:

gamestop is bull
BoGT is pretty decent, i watched some streams and the weapons are fucking amazing.
Have you linked your account to the social club? It's not the same as IV, so check that out Mark :D
I still haven't solved my problem (which is the same as yours, indeed), I tried to look for a solution everywhere but it seems there aren't any. It just continues downloading patches instead of loading my GFWL account.
(06-17-2010, 04:04 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Have you linked your account to the social club? It's not the same as IV, so check that out Mark :D
I still haven't solved my problem (which is the same as yours, indeed), I tried to look for a solution everywhere but it seems there aren't any. It just continues downloading patches instead of loading my GFWL account.

Bump
social club required to play OFFicial multiplayer?
no
(07-16-2011, 08:18 PM)Mark link Wrote: no
Great.. i actually have Some patches From Razor1911 that removed Social club.. :P xD but still cant play official multiplayer..
Yeah because your version is cracked. Buy it or live with the fact that you can't play on the official MP servers.