Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Games For Windows Live on GTA:EFLC
I just can't get it working. I linked my GFWL account to the Rockstar Social Club, but it won't download my GFWL profile ingame. The profile download windows pops out, it doesn't download anything and, after a couple secs, makes me download a patch. I download the patch, close the game and let it install, open up the game again and.... voila! :X the GFWL profile doesn't load again, I get to download the same patch again... rinse & repeat. Has anyone got the same problem? Any solutions?
Did you buy the game?
Yes, it' s an original copy :)
i suggest making an offline profile that way you dont have to login
...and you won't be able to play multiplayer.
I bought EFLC mostly for its multiplayer partĀ  ;(
I feel you Gaahl, this whole GFWL/Rockstar social club shit sucks cocks, I took me 30 mins to get it working when I got GTA IV :s

And why did everyone buy EFLC for its MP part? I read alot about it but I don't exactly know the difference about GTA IV's mp and EFLC's mp
I bought it mainly cause here IV is still at the same price of EFLC, and since I played IV quite a lot on PS3, I wanted something different. It includes new multiplayer features too in addition to the old ones, and it *should* (I hope so) work with IV:MP as good as IV, or atl that's what the Gamespot shop assistant told meĀ  :roll:
Nitro in races, more weapons, more vehicles, parachutes, etc.

Differences aren't _too_ big, but they're worth it IMO.
Well I didn't read enough I thought you were talking about regular GTA 4 SP
I just use an offline profile for it because MP is crap

I doubt EFLC will be any better..

IV:MP is the only hope GTA4 has for a decent MP