Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Top 10 LVP fighters
(07-28-2010, 03:09 PM)Maka link Wrote: What makes it ironic that I say that, young padawan?

ur lag or hd pr0n i guess despite ur low ping
Lol it's funny when there are people attempting to flame and suddenly these 0-post accounts start popping up. It always happens!
(07-28-2010, 03:18 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol it's funny when there are people attempting to flame and suddenly these 0-post accounts start popping up. It always happens!

like ur mother getting raped by my dick [/sarcasm]
(07-28-2010, 03:21 PM)Achilles link Wrote: like ur mother getting raped by my dick [/sarcasm]

Nice job showing your age mate.
(07-28-2010, 03:18 PM)Achilles link Wrote: ur lag or hd pr0n i guess despite ur low ping

You guess? Why would you guess something? And where is my so called lag?
Who are you, actually? You seem rather unknown.
He probably hoped we all would think it was [SWK]Achilles, so my guess goes to that trongks kid =p
(07-28-2010, 03:23 PM)Maka link Wrote: You guess? Why would you guess something? And where is my so called lag?
Who are you, actually? You seem rather unknown.

cuz ur hb doesnt match ur ping.. maybe not lag but something else :)

btw ask mommy who im [/sarcasm]
(07-28-2010, 03:28 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: He probably hoped we all would think it was [SWK]Achilles, so my guess goes to that trongks kid =p

oh plz admins will take action if anyone is registering multiple accounts.

sorry for double post
(07-28-2010, 03:30 PM)Achilles link Wrote: cuz ur hb doesnt match ur ping.. maybe not lag but something else :)

[sarcasm] btw ask mommy who im [/sarcasm]

My mother does not play SA:MP. And neither do I actually.
So let me ask you something. When did you duel me?
Even better, what is my ping?
(07-28-2010, 03:33 PM)Maka link Wrote: My mother does not play SA:MP. And neither do I actually.
So let me ask you something. When did you duel me?
Even better, what is my ping?

that has nothing to do with sa:mp ;)

ping changes every second?