Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Top 10 LVP fighters
(07-28-2010, 02:09 PM)tronkgs link Wrote: I have noticed you doing it before your [SWK] application many times and this is clearly asslicking anyway because your posts are usually ironic and bullshit considering [SWK].

Before my application I was inactive, I became active again and immediately applied for SWK, get some knowledge before you try to act like genius -_-

@ Maddolis, you should though =D
(07-28-2010, 02:28 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Before my application I was inactive, I became active again and immediately applied for SWK, get some knowledge before you try to act like genius -_-

@ Maddolis, you should though =D

I am talking before your application when you were active dumbass
OMFG MADDOLIS ACTIVE ON SA:MP AGAIN!!!!!!!!Im ur fan man, UR THE LAGGING LEGEND!!!!!
Yeah.. It's nice how he actually had no lag at all, apart from the usual ping distance.
if your talking about lagging legends try to find someone who is
[E]Lukatonn
(07-28-2010, 02:42 PM)tronkgs link Wrote: Yeah I am talking before your application when you were active dumbass
I wasn't active before my application, is that so hard to understand? Wow :X
(07-28-2010, 02:54 PM)Maka link Wrote: Yeah.. It's nice how he actually had no lag at all, apart from the usual ping distance.

says u? thats ironic despite ur low ping

Quote: link=topic=24715.msg327224#msg327224 date=1280325331]
if your talking about lagging legends try to find someone who is
[E]Lukatonn

maddolis lags 10 times worse than him, i dueled both and noticed the difference between their hitbox and lag
(07-28-2010, 03:06 PM)Achilles link Wrote: says u? thats ironic

maddolis lags 10 times worse than him, i dueled both and noticed the difference between their hitbox

What makes it ironic that I say that, young padawan?
What's all this hate about Maddolis, there's people with higher pings and no one complains :roll: Ya'll just jeluz he's an Aussie, get over it _O-
(07-28-2010, 12:51 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: And who are you?
Your father.