Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Top 10 LVP fighters
(07-28-2010, 09:40 AM)SAFC link Wrote: These lists are really really dumb

This topic is really really dumb
Actually
(The list is not finished yet)
  :+
(07-28-2010, 01:37 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: That 80% can easily own ghomy and nemesis perhaps 50%? And all you said was pretty much bullshit, no wonder you keep asslicking [SWK] all the time lol...

So I'm asslicking SWK, but am one myself? Dayum, who is this fag?
(07-28-2010, 01:37 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: That 80% can easily own ghomy and nemesis perhaps 50%? And all you said was pretty much bullshit, no wonder you keep asslicking [SWK] all the time lol...

Then send half the server my way
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=24715.msg327186#msg327186 date=1280320942]
Then send half the server my way
Lol  :+

Nemesis will pwn half of the top 10 list..
(07-28-2010, 01:16 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: So I'm asslicking SWK, but am one myself? Dayum, who is this fag?

I have noticed you doing it before your [SWK] application many times and this is clearly asslicking anyway because your posts are usually ironic and bullshit considering [SWK].
(07-28-2010, 01:16 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: So I'm asslicking SWK, but am one myself? Dayum, who is this fag?

Hah don't have a fuckin clue.
I'm here! Haven't really played sa-mp in a year and a few months though.

(07-28-2010, 12:51 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: lmfao that was pretty lame. I am sure that more than 80% of the LVP fighters can easily kick their ass. Also Maddolis? I thought [SWK] hates laggers and doesn't do clan wars above 200 ping limit  _O-

Great news! We can do the fights on an American server where my ping's under 200!  :roll:
SWK have been nothing but respectful (especially EvilGate and Zezima's best friend Nemesis), and I've fought alongside and against them for a couple of years. Incase you hadn't realised, if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, you don't have to post.
What's with all these unknown people leaving comments? D'aww.
(07-28-2010, 02:16 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hah don't have a fuckin clue.
I'm here! Haven't really played sa-mp in a year and a few months though.

Great news! We can do the fights on an American server where my ping's under 200!  :roll:
SWK have been nothing but respectful (especially EvilGate and Zezima's best friend Nemesis), and I've fought alongside and against them for a couple of years. Incase you hadn't realised, if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, you don't have to post.

Wow I never thought you had -350 ping on any server but congratz!
(07-28-2010, 02:19 PM)Maka link Wrote: What's with all these unknown people leaving comments? D'aww.

Its cute actually, tronkgs is one of those guys that would suck your dick with their real name and then call you a fag using another