Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Top 10 LVP fighters
his hb is weird not my fault, not everyone is perfect sadik, ur coming here saying i'm shit and how you own me and shit, now you lost with 5-0 so cry somewhere else.
(07-23-2010, 05:00 PM)Daniel link Wrote: his hb is weird not my fault, not everyone is perfect sadik, ur coming here saying i'm shit and how you own me and shit, now you lost with 5-0 so cry somewhere else.
XrAy > You!
(07-23-2010, 05:07 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: XrAy > You!

:roll: :roll:

Remember at lcs, i had to fight him for tourny? 2-0 for him, after that i found his hb (finally) and won with 3-2,

Sadik>unbreak, gotta admit that tho.
(07-23-2010, 05:08 PM)Daniel link Wrote: :roll: :roll:

Remember at lcs, i had to fight him for tourny? 2-0 for him, after that i found his hb (finally) and won with 3-2,

Sadik>unbreak, gotta admit that tho.
Daniel at lcs it was like 4months ago people gets better he killed u easily in lvp 5-0 so no tears please

and yeh Sadik > Me but i won't cry cus he is better from me.
(07-23-2010, 04:57 PM)Juice link Wrote: Stop spam,Mr.[FH]Dacads  :7

Says you Mr.990 posts O-)
You wherent even there unbreak. i don't even remember you playing samp 4months ago
(07-23-2010, 05:22 PM)Daniel link Wrote: You wherent even there unbreak. i don't even remember you playing samp 4months ago
i was there, and if not w/e u lost enough said
(07-23-2010, 05:24 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: i was there, and if not w/e u lost enough said

Yes, i lost, and xray will win the tournement, you don't have to post it to me with everypost you make, you where there when we where like ''done'' so u wherent there with the rw fights.
(07-23-2010, 04:20 PM)ImCrAZe link Wrote: iouHO
by_karizma
[OnB]Hoffpop
[sLK]StickZ
[sLK]Thug
Slice
[UvH]KrAyZiE
[UvH]Athene
me
(05-18-2010, 08:25 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: iouHO
by_karizma
[OnB]Hoffpop