Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Madlaggz - I'll be inactive.
(05-11-2010, 10:58 AM)Ryder link Wrote: attention-whores.

Yes. Of course, you figured me out. I made this topic to get attention, because I do not have enough stuff going on in my life. I where planning on creating a suicide topic, too, but now I don't bother since you figured me out. It kinda sucks you figuring me out.

Not really, eh? It may surprise you, but I do have had some quite good friends on here which I havn't given an explanation, this is their topic. What I am making topics about, shouldn't really concern you, as long as they do not cross the rules. This topic is certainly no reason to call me an attention whore.

On another note, why have you always been such an ass towards me? I don't see the problem.
Madlaggz d:)b  *O* I think ur cool :)
(05-17-2010, 05:59 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: On another note, why have you always been such an ass towards me? I don't see the problem.

Not just you, it's all those people that make topics saying they're leaving or will be inactive. I guess your topic was the lucky one that received my opinion.
(05-18-2010, 02:23 AM)Ryder link Wrote: Not just you, it's all those people that make topics saying they're leaving or will be inactive. I guess your topic was the lucky one that received my opinion.

..shut up
(05-18-2010, 02:23 AM)Ryder link Wrote: Not just you, it's all those people that make topics saying they're leaving or will be inactive. I guess your topic was the lucky one that received my opinion.

Right. So explanations to my inactivity is offensive or something? Why do you even care about this, can't you just stay out of it? I've met a lot of people on LVP, which asks why I am not online, why I left etc. I have not left, I am still here, I'm just simply inactive, because I got more important stuff to do. Just stay out of this, I'm allowed to make such posts.
tc Madlaggz
(05-18-2010, 01:07 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Right. So explanations to my inactivity is offensive or something? Why do you even care about this, can't you just stay out of it? I've met a lot of people on LVP, which asks why I am not online, why I left etc. I have not left, I am still here, I'm just simply inactive, because I got more important stuff to do. Just stay out of this, I'm allowed to make such posts.

Why you crying  ;( _O-

All I wanted to know why people go through the trouble of making a topic when they'll just go inactive. Making such a big deal about a game. However, unlike others, you've given me an answer. That's all I wanted.

So wipe off those tears :'(
(05-18-2010, 01:51 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Why you crying  ;( _O-

All I wanted to know why people go through the trouble of making a topic when they'll just go inactive. Making such a big deal about a game. However, unlike others, you've given me an answer. That's all I wanted.

So wipe off those tears :'(

Yes, dismiss my critic as tears. This is rediculous. And you're speaking of making a big dael about a game? Jeez, you're the admin here, and I'm the guy who is spending more time on my personal life. Somebody said hypocrite? Also, it isn't really much trouble spending 5 mins to give an explanation, instead of having to answer everybody who asks individually.
(05-18-2010, 04:59 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Yes, dismiss my critic as tears. This is rediculous. And you're speaking of making a big dael about a game? Jeez, you're the admin here, and I'm the guy who is spending more time on my personal life. Somebody said hypocrite? Also, it isn't really much trouble spending 5 mins to give an explanation, instead of having to answer everybody who asks individually.

Well, Ryder joined ~1000 days ago, you did ~500. He played ~1000 hours, you did ~600
(05-18-2010, 05:04 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Well, Ryder joined ~1000 days ago, you did ~500. He played ~1000 hours, you did ~600

Your point?

btw, my info on the webpage is inaccurate. I know for a fact, that I didn't join the 23rd dec, and that I joined before that since I spent the summer of 2008 playing LVP with my brother.