Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty 7 / Black Ops
(11-09-2010, 09:02 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: Everyone has ingame lag atm anyway since steam is overloaded :7

I can imagine :X
Guess I noticed that lag then. I only played it for about five minutes though, multiplayer, on some British server.
I'm going to see how I can spark my FPS to 125 easily. Was currently hovering around 100 with the settings I've put.
That, and I need my reload-break back.
What's it like? ratings compared to cod6?
In general, its a lot better than mw2 but the lag atm has annoyed a lot of ppl, should be fixed in a day or 2 though.
Yep, horrible lags right now.
Great game. Good balance between weapons. But as of now, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE lag.
I'm glad I didn't buy it yet then
Can't play it, I get around 20-40 fps with terrible lag spikes.
I could play CoD4, MW2 and WaW without any problems, no lag spikes and at least a 100 fps.
I tried it this morning on shens acc.. I'm basically getting a stable 70-91 FPS on full settings but the main lag issue I saw was just gamelag not really FPS, rather warps and freezing up and shit.
(11-10-2010, 04:03 PM)Jakez link Wrote: I tried it this morning on shens acc.. I'm basically getting a stable 70-91 FPS on full settings but the main lag issue I saw was just gamelag not really FPS, rather warps and freezing up and shit.

/com_maxfps 0

COD is limited at 85 (thus 91), so you need to remove the limit or set it higher. I, however, put it on 125 to start but rarely peaked it at moments. I eventually just limited it to 60FPS because it was pretty shitty with the lag and stuff. I have no idea why this game barely reaches a steady 125, whilst MW2, COD4 and WaW did.

I hope I'll be able to reach that high eventually, maybe with an adjusted config or something. 60 FPS is okay, but 125 is way more enjoyable.