Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Speed
Instead of a game, how about adding this as a new bomb type at the bombshop? :D
(05-04-2010, 01:56 PM)Jay link Wrote: Instead of a game, how about adding this as a new bomb type at the bombshop? :D

Now thats a great idea :D but then make it 10 seconds, not 5
A bomb like at that the bombshop would be even more worthless to the bomber as the countdown bomb, terrible idea!

And if someone else had the car with the speedbomb they just have to bail out of the car when its going over 50, or teleport out, so I don't think it would work as a bomb type at all.

Coach, bomb, checkpoints. That will work :)
I like the idea of it as a bomb and as a "race" too for that matter.

And about bailing or using commands to avoid it, just disable the commands. And for bailing, just explode the vehicle and set the player's health to 0 if they try to bail whilst in a vehicle with an activated speed-bomb. Although that might make it overpowered, seeings as the person in there have zero chance of surviving.

About the activation:
bomb, should it activate and send the player a message informing them about the bomb as soon as they pass 50Km/h?
race, give the player a time-limit of about 5 seconds to speed up then they have stay above 50Km/h.

About the detonation time-limit:
I think ten seconds is too much, five is enough. I took a coach today and drove around Las Venturas (no, not along the strip) and checked the speedometer like every second. And I don't think I went below 50 once.
Hmmm perhaps if it was to replace the countdown bomb, which is just a waste then yah... I can see the fun of driving a car and then being told theres a bomb in it and you have to keep driving.

As for getting out of it alive... thats what needs to be worked out.  you could say if they drive for 2 minutes at over 50kph then it disarms, but thats too easy with all the straight roads.  Of course the normal player would need access to the speedo?

Also, you're bascially giving someone a bomb... if I got into a car and was told theres a bomb that will detionate when I slow down I'd just drive into a group of people - free carbomb!

The idea as a bomb is good, but I really doubt it would work in the intended way.