Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Speed
Pop quiz hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

This is an idea for an endurance race... Just like in the film you have a coach... the race/game starts, as the coach reaches 50kph the bomb in armed, once the coach slows down below 50kph for more than 5 seconds it blows up ending the race/game

Game is best in Los Santos due to the roads, with approx 50 checkpoints with it getting more difficult as it progresses with sharp turns and hills etc  (/nos will be provided and really has to be used well at the right time when going uphill) if you stand a chance of reaching the end. 

"What do you do?"
You jump out before it blows. :+
This'd be great to be honest, i remember doing a mission in vice city with a story line like that, i reckon it'd be great.
(05-02-2010, 03:27 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote: "What do you do?"
You jump out before it blows. :+
Solution: if you leave the vehicle explode the vehicle thus losing? :+

And I like this idea too, could be a fun minigame! :D
I think 50 checkpoints is alot, maybe 25-35?
Nice idea
(05-02-2010, 03:32 PM)H0lden link Wrote: This'd be great to be honest, i remember doing a mission in vice city with a story line like that, i reckon it'd be great.

Man I loved that mission. That was a stretch instead of a bus though.

On a more serious note; I think a bus might be a _little_ too hard; especially when cornering, those motherfuckers can't take corners at all at high speeds :(. Maybe there should be a 'timer' added to it like in that mission in VC; Basically, when your speed drops below 50kp/h you have a few - say, 3 seconds - to get above 50kp/h again. If it stays below 50 after that, say bye bye bus, if you get it above 50 again, you live :D

If you bothered to read the first post Rien you would see a 5 second limit was mentioned :)
Ugh, my bad, missed it.
Nice idea, +1  :D