Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[WIP] LVP Interiors
I'm still working on this one. What seems to have happened though is that the saved map seems to have reverted back to an older version. So I have to re-do a few interiors that I had already doneĀ  |:(
This has happened before, but the last time my map file got corrupted and I had to start from scratch lol.

Heres just a few of the interiors that I have either made solid or added things to them.

[Image: 33cterm.png]

[Image: 26202ds.png]

[Image: 31449i1.png]

[Image: 11gukxs.png]

[Image: 10ihy13.png]

[Image: erfpjs.png]

[Image: 3r251.png]

[Image: 2nitmcj.png]

[Image: rvvrie.png]

[Image: 347ilpu.png]

[Image: 1o9gr4.png]

[Image: k4b29l.png]

[Image: r2kyhc.png]

[Image: 15hv0i.png]

[Image: rsxytw.png]

[Image: 21mc0ab.png]

[Image: 9kv6a9.png]

[Image: x10g3k.png]

[Image: 2hd8gg0.jpg]

[Image: 9kv6a9.jpg]

Awesome! Love Inside Track Betting too, just what we need :D

I'm sure we'll use those other houses. And perhaps we could add some kind of doughnut buying thingie to that doughnut shop.
(04-26-2010, 12:00 AM)Jay link Wrote: Awesome! Love Inside Track Betting too, just what we need :D

I'm sure we'll use those other houses. And perhaps we could add some kind of doughnut buying thingie to that doughnut shop.
That 'doughnut shop' is suppose to be just a your general diner. Theres an actual interior that is a donut shop. Called Rusty Browns or something like that
Great work!

@airport: Did you get all of the pillars and the bagage claims solid too? It's a great area, but if I recall correctly almost everything is nonsolid.

(04-27-2010, 01:39 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: Great work!

@airport: Did you get all of the pillars and the bagage claims solid too? It's a great area, but if I recall correctly almost everything is nonsolid.
I'm going to be working on the pillars next. Unless I use a fuck load of objects then the baggage claims will not be completely solid. I'll either have to root for ages for a really good object for them. Or add loads which would be pointless. I'll have a search though and if I don't find anything then I will leave them unsolid.
Well I showed estroe most of it (not all I forgot some lol) and Jay quite a bit of the interiors I've done.

Got to change and do a couple of things:

Change the wooden barn door in whore house as it is breakable
Remove doors in toilet area at Lil' Probe Inn
Finish up the airport

and thats about it for them :)
And that sign you could shoot off, the left one. The Liberty City faces.
(04-28-2010, 11:05 PM)Richard link Wrote: And that sign you could shoot off, the left one. The Liberty City faces.
Nah, gonna let that stay. Either that or i'll remove them both and just put 2 pictures there instead (like the candy suxx one) or just have nothing ( :r)
nice work
(04-30-2010, 05:13 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: nice work