Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Welcome! (New members read this!)
(04-26-2010, 11:24 AM)Jay link Wrote: Anything you map is fine :)

Bunnytrack with bikes Sounds cool, try creating a new topic or posting some screenshots.
After I had seen demo map,I decided that mine is different a bit.Im starting to make a new map like /map 0.
(04-26-2010, 01:15 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: I got some idea's for islands, and I could create the islands by myself, but could someone else create a script/minigame/whatever for it? Because I'm not very known with pawn :P

We sure can :)
Hi guys sry for posting so late had some problems with the internet.
Now solved  O-)
@Bunnytrack; Yup, it's from Unreal Tournament. It was an awesome and popular gamemode there. I saw a lot of MTA servers that have a similar setup (get to the end and humiliate yourself trying) but with cars. Could be very nice too.

I'm just lurking in by the way. Very nice to see a fresh start to mapping :)
Small addition:

[u]PLEASE include spawn point co-ords when posting new maps.
I just wanna say thank you to all the mappers for all of your hard work so far. The development team strongly appreciates it!
My map nearly finished <3
(old-fags ignore this post)

Bump, I'm holding applications for people to become mappers, if you're reading this you were obviously accepted and met the requirements to become a mapper in LVP, you are expected to be active, idle in #LVP.Maps to ensure you can be contacted asap when something is needed. Congrats on being part of the mapping team, and we expect a lot to be done in the near future!

Kind regards,
-xBlueXFoxx.
im new to irc an im not shure if irc makes a sound when i am /pm ed

allso im undergoing some work (slow progress at the moment) at making the

Pirates men in pants ship look better

just to get re-used to mapping but if you want to use it ill upload some picks
and upload the file when im done with it
We're probably not going to impement any modification to the ship. Races, derbies and jumps are the maps we need now.  ;)