Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Deleted001
Dude he never says hi to me lol. so what thinks he wants to do that?
FiXeR never says hello to me either... its fucked up, but its clear he has his ass shoved so far up his ass that it isn't funny to us players and people that have to live with him.

This is excatly the reason I'm addicted to heroin and let him (FiXeR) whore my ass out to people for 10 dollah a go. If anyone cared I would be saved.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
What i do? lol
Welcome bubbles, and I hope u and Fixer wil have a good life together :) and I hope u never get hitted by ur dad.

Bye and welcome ( I know u started like 2007 but still welcome )
Quote:Childhood was difficult for me. I grew up on a small farm on the suburbs of Dublin. My father, being Irish, had a drink problem and on occasion, usually when he was very drunk he would abuse me. My mother suffered from depression and was admitted to hospital when I was 7 due to a suicide attempt. I missed her terribly but my father would often beat her up and she suffered some pretty serious injuries at his hands so I was happy she was able to get away.  Unfortuantly this left myself and my little sister alone with my father, where things got worse before they got better

aw cry me a river ;(
(04-11-2010, 05:41 AM)bubbles link Wrote: Ingame Name:  bubbles
I grew up on a small farm on the suburbs of Dublin.
name this farm then there's none in dublin or it's outskirts  :)
Wow what a sad past..............hahahahahahahaha ROFL!!  _O- _O- _O- .
Welcome :P
heshe

(10-02-2010, 04:28 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: heshe

Perfect reason to bump a topic.
(10-02-2010, 04:30 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: Perfect reason to bump a topic.

Yeah...he could of at least say he without the she.