Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Deleted001
Ingame Name:  Sophia
Birthday: Janurary 1996
Playing SA-MP Since: 2007
Playing on LVP Since:  2007

Introduction :

Hi there! My name is Sophia but my real name is Lisa - that doesn't mean you can start calling me Lisa. I'm 14 and come from Ireland but have been living close to Amsterdam for nearly 4 years.

Childhood was difficult for me. I grew up on a small farm on the suburbs of Dublin. My father, being Irish, had a drink problem and on occasion, usually when he was very drunk he would abuse me. My mother suffered from depression and was admitted to hospital when I was 7 due to a suicide attempt. I missed her terribly but my father would often beat her up and she suffered some pretty serious injuries at his hands so I was happy she was able to get away.  Unfortuantly this left myself and my little sister alone with my father, where things got worse before they got better.

When I was 9 I joined a community project run by my local church. There I made some close friends and was finally able to open up to Father Micky Byrne and Sister Mary McGee who contacted the police and social services. After a long court case my father was sentenced to 15 years in jail and both myself and my sister where taken into care. For a year we stayed in the convent with about 10 other children.  This is when I started gaming.

There wasn't alot to do apart from praying, getting drunk on the non alcoholic alter wine (was fun trying tho lol) and playing games. We had a PC room with a few consoles and computers.  This was my lifeline, it kept me sane.

Life was good for a year.  One summer our church was arranged a small treat for us.. a weeks break in Disney World Paris!!!"!  It was a dream come through.  However Father Micky Byrne got arrested because there where rumours of him getting a bit too friendly with the alter boys. He was cleared of any wrong doing but because he wouldn't be availible we couldn't go to Disney World. The best that could have been done was a weekend break to Amsterdam.  It was a big disappointment, but it was still so exciting, getting to fly on a plane, seeing the world!

While in Amsterdamn, I broke the golden rule.. I strayed away from the group. But sometimes a bad thing can lead to a good thing.  That is when I met FiXeR. He seemed like a nice person and offered me some candy.  Next thing I knew I was tied up in his bedroom. I can't go into details of what happened to me over the next year or so, because it may be too graphic. But it was all my fault. After a year of FiXeR helping me to become a proper normal young woman, and on my 11th birthday FiXer gave me a laptop to celebrate my new room being finished in the basement.  He gave me the laptop because I couldn't leave the basement because of how dangerous the world is for people like me. He's so kind like that.  This is how I started playing sa:mp.  Obviously FiXeR has been involved in LVP for a while by this stage and its the only gaming server he would let me play on because he had access to the logs - so he could see what and who I was talking to and about. To protect me from the many idiots online.

I soon grew to love LVP.

Close to my 12th birthday, I discovered I was pregnant. FiXeR tried to cleanse the 'evil seed' within me with a coat hanger but that hurt too much and he gave up and he said we couldn't get an aborition via a clinic because that would mean leaving the basement, which I couldn't do in case myself or the baby got hurt.  A few months later I gave birth to Banjo, our lovely son.

Because of the demands of looking after my precious little sweetheart baby I couldn't play on LVP for a while which is why I was missing for a year. You have no idea how difficult it is to look after a baby, do all the cleaning and have FiXeRs special cuddle time twice a day.

Then.. it happened. One morning I woke up, and Banjo was gone.  FiXeR told me that he during the night he had gotten sick and he had taken him to hospital. I have never seen Banjo since but FiXeR told me he's in a better place now and is happy and safe. FiXeR is always like that, doing nice things to protect me and our lovely precious son. I missed Banjo so much but FiXeR helped make me feel better by making a special roast dinner for me the evening Banjo went into hospital.

So, with Banjo gone, I had free time again! And FiXeR opened up the port on the firewall and let me play on LVP again..and here I am... been playing alot over the last few months and am enjoying it. And if I'm a good player and bomb the right people FiXeR doesn't hit me as hard when I do something wrong like clean the toilet with something other than my tounge so that only encourages me to be the best little bomber I can be, for my FiXeR, the bestest person on the planet and the person who saved me, twice.

And thats a little about me, cyas on the server!

Love

Sophia
welcome to LVP
(04-11-2010, 05:41 AM)bubbles link Wrote: Ingame Name: 
Birthday: check my profile

Playing SA-MP Since:  2007
Playing on LVP Since:  2007
Introduction

If you read this you're an idiot and I own you.

That is all.  BOOM!

Lol'd
i liked xlisax better
Hi,i think i could say that its a good intro....but it's not :r :o
God damn it girl ur such a liar!!! U said u got irish accent LIE!!!! u said u was like 20 sumthing and retired pffft lies, Welcome? Hell nah ur lame...nuff'said
Hi Lisa! Thanks for the films a few days back. :)
why do I have the feeling someone is gonna holla at bubbles...
When FiXeR is not online, then you're pretty bearable :D
Welcome  8)