Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Introducing our newest slave, thiaZ!
It's been one week since the update, which means it's time for us to update again. I would like to start this blogpost with a welcome to thiaZ, our newest developer. thiaZ, welcome in our development team, and I hope you will enjoy it and make lots of commits!

We've done quite some stuff this week, of which we will give you a short summary.
Jay has added an adrenaline pill near his private car, which is a temporary pickup that speeds up your game, which gives your game a nice touch.
While Wesley and Matthias were busy with school, thiaZ, our new developer already made his first 2 commits. He rewrote the /sell command which now works way better. You can now use /sell all to sell all your properties with 11 keystrokes. thiaZ also added a function to the playerlist. If you want to see the stats of a connected player, you can now doubleclick on the player's name to get his information.

I have been working on fixing some bugs throughout the gamemode. The shiprail now returns after a killtime, I fixed /locate giving wrong messages when you were in a fightclub. Also, I've fixed a bug where you would get your signup money back twice, when there weren't enough signups for a race, so no more easy money! Also, the sweeper has been re-added ingame, so people who like to clean the streets and who would like to be a slave as thiaZ, the sweeper can be found somewhere in Las Venturas.

The full changelog for 2.91.18 can be found below:

* Added Adrenaline Pill (Jay)
* Fixed getting signup money back twice when no signups for race are there (Fireburn)
* Added /sell all, to sell all your properties at once (thiaZ)
* Added clicking on a player in tab, it now shows the player's stats (thiaZ)
* Rewrote /sell to give you some additional information (thiaZ)
* Fixed /locate when people are in fightclub giving wrong message about world (Fireburn)
* Added /permitted command for crew (Fireburn)
* Fixed shiprail not returning after killtime (Fireburn)
* Re-added the sweeper ingame! (Fireburn)

[Image: gm-thumb-19.jpg] [Image: gm-thumb-20.jpg]

On behalf of the Las Venturas Playground Development Team,

Joppe "Fireburn" Arnold