Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards

[glow=red,2,300]***********************************************************[/glow]
A gang so exclusive, unique, deadly and special that one CUNT alone can bring an entire gang to their knees and reduce them to crying rage quitters. Founded by Sophia - the lovely sexy princess of LVP in 2010, membership can only be gained by targeting players listed on the 3 target lists to the point they are broken down to tears and rage against bombs on the forum in a vain attempt to have them removed from LVP.  Bonus points are awarded if a target is reduced to begging on the forums to be left alone with a love poem.

We are not children, there is no leader and no trials - every member is equal and we do not lower ourselves to add the gang tag to our nicks. Our bombs will do the talking, not vanity.

You are a member upon request and are seen to take an active interest in blowing the shit out of the targets. Fun is guaranteed. 

Members

Sophia
FiXeR
guillaume
MaRoCh
nielz

Primary Targets
(Bombed on sight)

FiXeR
Unborn
SaDist
ClashTime
Blackbean
SwiFt
Fat Cobra
FiNaL
Weezy
Tpimp

Secondary Targets

Liez
KiLlAh
KingJD
dappamikey
all 5in members
SiWiKs
MaDKiLLa
Vans
estroe

Targets of Opportunity

All [eF] and [T]
All e[Z]Kill retards
Ryder
Calvin
CMyB
ZheMafo

Lists updated daily!

[glow=red,2,300]************************************************************[/glow]
So don't delay!  Become a CUNT today!

[glow=red,2,300]************************************************************[/glow]

im not on the list? tia
I wanna be a primary target.
LAL
as lame as this is u wont die unless the bomb shops taken xD  _O- the tag suits u bubbles
(03-25-2010, 05:51 AM)bubbles link Wrote: Founded by bubbles - the lovely sexy princess of LVP in 2010,

Lying on the startpost? 2 weeks!
And we already have a new CUNT.  Nanook has proved himself to be a very skilled and experienced bomber and has the rare ability to find prime new deserving targets.

Welcome to the team.
phew,im not on that list >:)
im not on the target list, because bubbles is scared of me :7
look at my dodging skills, see me kill bubbles and eventually make her rage quit!! :D
WATCH N LEARN!!!!
I would add you :P  But since us CUNTS are equal it must be discussed by all CUNTS before a target is added or moved :P