Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED]Banned..
Nickname: ESKABARZ
Date of the ban: now
Suspected Reason: 2 shots@shotgun, didn't even know its illegal :+, got banned with no warnings, i think nowadays when there is average of 25 people on the server, i should be warned at least.
Your IP address: 89.142.56.124 (dynamic)
I banned you for 2-shotting.

You've been playing about 271 hours on the server without knowing about this rule?
And you should have known about this rule seeing as it's stated in /rules and with your playtime.

Considering this is your first ban for 2-shotting I'm giving you three days.
Unban at March 27th, do not try to enter the server until a crewmember states that you're unbanned.
Wow that's very sad, I'm impressed, yeah I came back after 3 years and maybe I didn't check all the things again. But a warn before ban would be nicer and more professional :-) If respect and hospitality doesn't mean anything on this server, please let me know. So untill the 27th, I'll just play with different account for now.

Peace,
Jamal
Quote:Kim link=topic=23978.msg292111#msg292111 date=1269472803]
So untill the 27th, I'll just play with different account for now.
(03-24-2010, 11:13 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: do not try to enter the server until a crewmember states that you're unbanned.

Why should we warn before banning? If you're breaking the rules and you're caught doing so you'll suffer the consequences. And even if you were a new player it announces that you should read the /rules so you can't say that you should have been warned because you didn't know that it wasn't allowed.
The fact is, I wasn't trying to break the rules but I overlooked them and that's why I was asking for a warn at least.
Too bad all players get treated equally, because there is a quite line between 2 groups of players, those who enjoy the rules and those who enjoy breaking the rules on the server. Well that's just my 5 cents.
I thought I'm not allowed to play with this account only, I guess you were speaking in general ? Am I right ? :)
You are not allowed to enter the server with any nickname until a crewmember states that you're unbanned.
Hey Kim.

Nice to see you back on LVP, been quite some time now huh? :P

2 Shot is a direct ban on LVP, it's not allowed, but c-bug and 4shot is allowed. No one get warned if they break the rules in a way like 2shot, intensive flaming, and stuff like that.

Don't evade the ban, else you would get more days in ban.

Have fun on LVP again :)
Hey Darkfire :D It's been so long, missing those days with golf gangwars 10v10 :) BA and later BB xD
Yeah, was quite some big gang wars. Hehe, good old times. :D
I'm waiting to get unbanned